If you don't believe in conspiracies................

by Warlock 13 Replies latest jw friends

• golf2
    golf2

It is my experience that when people make-up their minds in NOT believing something, they just will not change. What I like about the conspirators is that they do everything in the open, and we just can't see it. We're dealing with forces beyond our control.

The Wizard of Oz is a classic example of what's going on. Someone is behind the scenes manipulating events. I'll stick to my guns about the Federal Reserve Act. They have NOTHING to do with the government and they have been operating since 1913!!!! It's all in the open.

If you don't believe in conspiracies, investigate the Federal Reserve Act.

• Warlock
    Warlock

Old, but you might like it.

Warlock

• Caedes
    Caedes
    Then I guess you believe that President Bush was a legitimately elected President.
    Oil companies don't manipulate the price of oil.
    All of the female gymnasts on the Chinese team were at least 16 years old.

Fine examples of non sequiturs, do you have any other examples of logical fallacies?

• abbagail
    abbagail

What golf2 said: "What I like about the conspirators is that they do everything in the open, and we just can't see it."

They call it"occult blind"... "designed to carry an open symbolism acceptable to the uninitiated, yet, at the same time, to hide a more profound meaning accessible only to those familiar with arcane symbolism." [Ovason, David. THE SECRET ARCHITECTURE OF OUR NATION'S CAPITOL: THE MASONS AND THE BUILDING OF WASHINGTON, D.C., HarperCollins Publishers, 1999].

And speaking of MASONS...

"Obama is offering Cuba a "new beginning" and exchanging Masonic handshakes with Chavez of Venezuela."

"Obama is offering Cuba a "new beginning" and

exchanging Masonic handshakes with Chavez of Venezuela."

Source: http://www.henrymakow.com/test.html

----------------------------------------

"They Have Their Own Hidden Language"

"Codex Magica is awesome in its scope and revelations. It contains over 1,000 actual photographs and illustrations. You'll see with your own eyes the world's leading politicians and celebrities—including America's richest and most powerful—caught in the act as they perform occult magic. Once you understand their covert signals and coded picture messages, your world will never be the same. Destiny will be made manifest. You will know the truth and everything will become clear." - 624 pages · Large Format - weighs eight pounds!

http://www.texemarrs.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=catalog&Product_Code=bbtm_codex_magica

-----------------------------------------

PS: I have no financial interest in the above encyclopedia whatsoever. I just like this book! ;-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit