Do we all have Nephilim Blood?

by cameo-d 25 Replies latest watchtower bible

• White Dove
    White Dove

No, I have vampire blood in me BWAAAAA!!!!

• restrangled
    restrangled

As I understood it Noah's family was free of the Nephilim. At the time of the flood the Nephilim reverted back to spiritual creatures and the offspring were destroyed.

Leolia is quite an expert on this subject and I believe has written some interesting research about this.

Some very interesting reading: The books of Enoch. Supposedly once a part of the early bible and left out.

Either way, its a fascinating look into the Nephilim.

http://reluctant-messenger.com/1enoch01-60.htm

r.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d
    Weren't all Nephilim bloodlines eliminated in the flood? All living humans descended from Noah and his few family members?

Doomvoyager:

if the flood destroyed all the Cainites, fallen angels and their offspring before the flood, why do we still have mention of these same groups after?

" And there we saw the giants (the Nephilim), the sons of Anak (the Anakim), which come of the giants (theNephilim): and we were in their sight as grasshoppers ..."Numbers 13:33 KJV

"... So the Kenites (sons of Cain) departed from among the Amalekites ." I Samuel 15:6 KJV

How come the descendants of the Nephilim (the Anakim) were around after the flood? How could have the descendants of Cain survived, along with similar groups of pre-flood peoples, such as the Amalekites ? There
    are even giants mentioned by name said to be the last surviving remnants of the Watchers : Og and Sihon (in Deuteronomy 3:11, Joshua 13:12, and Numbers 32:33).

There were other giants in the post-flood land, such as Goliath , whose ancestors somehow survived, to further plague the children of Israel.

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

Do we all have Nephilim Blood? In answer to this question: NO we do not.

• lesterd
    lesterd

The Nephilim were hybrids and could not reproduce, the angles were still breeding with humans No one knows what the life span of a Nephilim could have been, maybe everlasting, and had to be ended by Gods hand with the flood.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

lesters

The Nephilim were hybrids and could not reproduce, the angles were still breeding with humans

"hybrid" does not mean that its incapable of reproduction. When a hybrid reproduces it just doesn't grow true to the parent. In other words, it could have a color variation, a size variation, a deformity...many variables. Fact is, it will not be the same exact genetics of the parent.

I have often wondered about the use of the word "nethinim". It seems so close in origin to nephilim.

No one knows what the life span of a Nephilim could have been, maybe everlasting, and had to be ended by Gods hand with the flood.

If you read the scriptural quotes above your post, you will be reminded that giants and Nephilim continued even after the flood.

The flood did NOT end the nephilim!

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

Cameo: any idea on how these Nephilims supposedly survived the (fictional) global flood that covered every mountain? Did they stow away aboard the ark? I know - maybe they pretended to be dinosaurs, so the dinosaurs didn't get a place on the Ark. That's why they're extinct!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

actually I see them on occasion. One in particular used to play for the Lakers and now he's with the Miami heat. Not a real smart guy.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

cameo-d:

How come the descendants of the Nephilim (the Anakim) were around after the flood? How could have the descendants of Cain survived, along with similar groups of pre-flood peoples, such as the Amalekites

How indeed? It's almost as if the bible contradicts itself!

• Gopher
    Gopher

Nephilim seems to be a generic term. While the word Nephilim of Numbers 13:33 mean giants, as the word Nephilim in Genesis referred to the giants before the Flood, the two groups of giants (Nephilim) are not the same.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit