Is this real,

by John Doe 31 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

or is it a joke? Please tell me people aren't this deranged. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSEaHyzbqTA

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Just one more cult in the day of life....lol

Crazy I'd say....Strange....

h40

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

damn. finally a poignant post from you.

This is a really scary video because it shows the new movement. The new eco-religion. The new paradigm shift stuff. Get rid of all the people trashing the planet so we can have paradise again. This is how it starts. They will become a formidible force.

They will probably start executing people for throwing gum wrappers and cigarette butts on the ground. And guess what...the rest of the world will agree with them. "These littering people have to go!" They are ruining the earth. (Nevermind the big polluting industries, people still need concrete.)

Then they will decide that there would be more natural resources if there weren't so many people. That's why Jehovah has to kill them off. They will help him do the deed.

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

We don't "need" concrete.

Some of our other choices may create a chain reaction of new "needs" like concrete, but we don't "need" concrete.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d
    We don't "need" concrete.

Some of our other choices may create a chain reaction of new "needs" like concrete, but we don't "need" concrete.

Not my idea. Just said that as an example to show that they will target the masses instead of the bigger industry problems.

These Jesus-camp-tree-huggers will promote light bulb changes instead of adressing unexploded nuclear bombs along our shorelines, or spent uranium in the soils which will cause birth defects and cancers for generations to come.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

These people are clearly using the destruction of trees as a catharsis for their neurosis and repressed emotion.

On the other hand they do have a point. Trees are being destroyed at an alarming rate.

What is needed is balance and rational discussion about this issue.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I wonder if these crazy bitches have ever heard of noise pollution? While they're screaming about the trees, they're scaring the sh*t out of the wildlife. A**holes!

• brinjen
    brinjen

Man, that's just plain disturbing. I'm sure the trees feel much better now they've had someone scream at them that they "care".

Perhaps, instead of sitting in a forest screaming their lungs out they could be supporting the research into eco-friendly sources of energy... but no. That requires work.

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

Oh man and the video has to start off deep in the woods of North Carolina...and we have plenty of deep woods....think of how many years Eric Robert Rudolph eluded the FBI and all those taskforces set up to find him after they said he bombed the abortion clinic in Alabama and the Olmpic park site in Atlanta.

I would like to go on record as saying not all people from N.C. hold these peoples views...

• shell69
    shell69

FREAKS

shell

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit