Palin in a Youtube video speaking to her Pentacostal church. ZEALOT ALERT

by Wasanelder Once 18 Replies latest social current

• dawg
    dawg

Tophat, if you don't hear the stupid remarks coming from this fool then it's you that needs a therapist.

Let me tell you now Tophat, you are making my day... if you are defending what this lady's saying then you are crazy as she is... oh, please write me back and prove my point about religion, that it produces crazies... crazies that make comments like she's making and then has hordes of loons defending it... please tell me you defend what this loon is saying and add more fuel to the fire that religion produces crazies. and please tell me you think I'm crazy while you do it, because if you can't hear what stupid comments these are then I know for a fact you've lost it.

I also hope that genius Burnstheships comments on this great orator!!!!!

This is one of the funnest things I've seen in years, and proves beyond a doubt that religion is poisoning our country!

• TopHat
    TopHat

Yes, dawg, you need help and soon. Of course religion produces crazies, no doubt about it. However, Sarah Palin was praying to her God. Like Wednesday said she has a right to pray. That doesn't mean in real life she feels the same as a prayer she got carried away with for the moment.

• dawg
    dawg

She actually says this... "that God is going to give you that spirit of prophesy, that God is going to tell you what is going on".... LOL!!!!!!!!

And this "where God has sent me from this Church"... a Pentecostal Church!

And this "God's will has to be done in unifying people and companies"... but wait, there's more!

She also says that none of the things she's doing will be any good "if the people of Alaska's heart isn't right with God".... LOL!

She says this about Iraq "our national leaders are sending them (the troops) on a task that is from God"...Oh goodness that's priceless! She goes on to say that "plan is God's plan"....

Whomever defends comments this stupid, has lost all sense of logic and rationality and completely proves beyond a doubt that religion must be defeated in this country... if anyone doesn't understand why these comments should have her committed then they have lost all sense of reality. Period!

• sammielee24
    sammielee24
    Has anyone heard if her 'former by 3 months' church is affliated with "Joel's Army"?

I had heard that it was.....sammieswife

• dawg
    dawg

Please pray tell me what that is? This is too good to believe!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    She also says that none of the things she's doing will be any good "if the people of Alaska's heart isn't right with God".... LOL!

This is scary. Fundamentalism and the Executive office should not mix.

• yknot
    yknot
    Please pray tell me what that is? This is too good to believe!

From what I remember........

Joel's Army and other similar groups are very aggressive 5 fold ministries usually aimed at youths. They believe they are of the last generation starting from Roe V Wade. They are basically crusaders That said.... the GC of AoG banned them back in 2000 (I think) but they really have not gone away and my local AoG is involved with a similar group but not JA.....but still very similar. I remember when they were considering JA because my friend Leann was so excited.... while I was very disturbed.

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Heres a basic definition -

Joel's Army is a fringe Evangelical Christian organization that believes that the United States and the entire world should be governed under a strict theocratic doctrine that closely and literally follows the bible. Members of Joel's Army believe that the end times described in the New Testament are at hand and view themselves as a literal army ready to fight for their beliefs. 1 Blogger "Dogemperor" on the site Daily Kos alleges that Vice Presidential Candidate Sarah Pallin's church in Alaska has ties to the Joel's Army

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

ESTEE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit