Palin in a Youtube video speaking to her Pentacostal church. ZEALOT ALERT

by Wasanelder Once 18 Replies latest social current

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Here's a video of Gov. Palin in her prime. This was two months ago as she spoke to her pentacostal church in Wassilla. She is a card carrying fundy! What a whack job. We don't need that kind of fervor in power. She is a ploy of Mcain and not a serious candidate. I hope this info gets out to the public. I think they'd have been better off with a Mormon than this kind of nutjob. Sorry, don't think much of religoin escpecially in its fundy forms.

Take a look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0UQbA0ZmmM

W.Once

• dawg
    dawg

"Sorry, don't think much of religion especially in its fundy forms."

Don't ever apologize for calling fools what they are! She's a nut job and an idiot plain and simple.

• dawg
    dawg

I just realized, Pailn is a freaking Pentecostal? Oh my freaking God! Don't they yabadabadoo and roll around on the floor infected by the spirit? Believe in faith healing and the like? Oh hell yes, that's freaking awesome!

Poor old John McCain just eliminated stupid Reverend Wright all in one fell sweep! Oh Goodness that's funny as hell... can't wait until I see Burnstheships defend this absolutely stupid choice! OH man that's funny!

• yknot
    yknot

This revelation has changed the minds of several Republicans I know....

It was fine when she proclaimed she was 'non-denom' but being AoG puts her on the same undesirable list as Romney for many.

The leader of our local Republican Party is firing off a letter today. Will be collecting a petition over the weekend of registered voters.

yea.... the AoGs in our area have a very bad reputation of being 'Charismatic Crazies"......

Should have picked Kay..... or we would have paid him to take Perry.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    well in her opinion, Palin acted like a ditzy college student.

She is plainly immature and not statesmanlike in any way shape or form. McCain might as well have asked Ann Coulter to be his running mate.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Technically she does attend a 'non-denominational church' now. This video shows her speaking at her FORMER church during June of this year.

However she still has sympathy towards the AoG brand of religion, because when she is in Alaska's state capital, she attends the Juneau Christian Center (an AoG-affiliated church).

Here's the Wikipedia entry which seems to be reasonably accurate:

Palin was originally baptized as a Roman Catholic , but her parents switched to the Wasilla Assembly of God , a Pentecostal church, where she was rebaptized at age 12 or 13, and attended under pastor Ed Kalnins until 2002. [128] [129] When she is in the capital, she attends Juneau Christian Center, [130] another Assemblies of God church. Her current home church in Wasilla is The Wasilla Bible Church, under Pastor Larry Kroon [131] an independent congregation. [132] [133] Palin has described herself as a " Bible-believing Christian" who attends a non-denominational church . [134] The National Catholic Reporter described her as a "post-denominational" Christian. [135]

In June 2008, Palin spoke at her former church. On the topic of Iraq, she asked that people pray for the soldiers and that "there is a plan and that that plan is God's plan." In regards to a proposed natural-gas pipeline she said, "I think God's will has to be done in unifying people and companies to get that gas line built." [136]

• wednesday
    wednesday

well I don't like Fundy's much either but i listened to her entire speech and what is wrong with it? She is asking them to pray for God's will to be done., pray for the soldiers, pray for America. What is wrong with that? at least she is not saying "God Damn America" ( Jeremiah wight)

She does not seem fanatical, she's really upbeat. I like her. I see no harm here. She has an upbeat agenda, praying for Alaska and America. I pray for America too. How does she hurt you personally by her prayers? She downgrades no one, a pleasant experience .

Let them take her on- after Jeremiah Wright - they got nothing.

this is so funny.

• dawg
    dawg

You're right Wednesday,it's funny as hell, I'm sitting here wondering how Republicans can continue to be so damn stupid and still get defended! God, this is the funnest thing I've read all day.

Are you actually going to sit there and tell me you didn't hear that remark about Iraq? Better listen again.

• dawg
    dawg

This stupid idiot also wanted to ban books.

Ann Kilkenny, a Democrat who said she attended every City Council meeting in Ms. Palin’s first year in office, said Ms. Palin brought up the idea of banning some books at one meeting. “They were somehow morally or socially objectionable to her,” Ms. Kilkenny said.

The librarian, Mary Ellen Emmons, pledged to “resist all efforts at censorship,” Ms. Kilkenny recalled. Ms. Palin fired Ms. Emmons shortly after taking office but changed course after residents made a strong show of support. Ms. Emmons, who left her job and Wasilla a couple of years later, declined to comment for this article.

In 1996, Ms. Palin suggested to the local paper, The Frontiersman, that the conversations about banning books were “rhetorical.”

• TopHat
    TopHat

dawg's pissing post:.....You're right Wednesday,it's funny as hell, I'm sitting here wondering how Republicans can continue to be so damn stupid and still get defended! God, this is the funnest thing I've read all day. Are you actually going to sit there and tell me you didn't hear that remark about Iraq? Better listen again." ...... dawg, You have serious ISSUES with religion in general, Run, don't walk to your nearest therapist and get help right away! You are on the cusp of a nervous breakdown.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit