Never Believed in the Resurrection Hope - Nor the Witnesses Crazy Ideas

by flipper 22 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    That's one of the things I'm currently having a hard time overcoming-- the fact that after we're dead, we're dead. Nothing more to it. It makes me kind of sad to know I have only 70 more years to live, if that, but I guess I'll just have to make the most of them.

The witnesses lied to you. It doesn't mean there is no life after this one.

• caliber
    caliber
    The beginning of wisdom is found in doubting; by doubting we come to the question, and by seeking we may come upon the truth.”Pierre Abelard

This is my deep cherished hope for all my friends ... the loving truth and hope within this universe ! Sometimes when you look below the surface of doubt, fear and even anger you see a yearning for love !

Only when the thread of love is woven into these emotions can they be touched or changed .~~ Caliber

• flipper
    flipper

NBERNAT- I too feel we should live the best we can in this life as personally I believe it's all we have. I'm open to the thought that there may be an afterlife - but I'm not gonna sweat it if there isn't . Hang in there friend - enjoy your life now .

FLYING HIGH NOW- I hope you are right that there is life after this life ends. I'll enjoy that prospect if it comes - but if there isn't an afterlife I'm gonna enjoy this life as much as I can. I just don't know for sure if there is an afterlife.

CALIBER- I agree with you. As John Lennon said, " Love is the answer , and you know that for sure. " The thread of love is what I hope for for all my friends as well as the entire human race. I wish people could live in perfect peace

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit