Mothers of any age what is your opinion....?

by restrangled 27 Replies latest jw friends

• chickpea
    chickpea

definitely at the minimum a test to indicate
    whether the fluid was amniotic or not.....

if amniotic fluid can leak out,
    then pathogens have a route in

• LisaAnn
    LisaAnn

Pardon my ignorance, but this thread seems to be trying to lead somewhere....?

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

If your leakin amni fluid, that is nothing to mess around with.

She must get it checked out.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Lisa Ann....

Pardon my ignorance, but this thread seems to be trying to lead somewhere....?

Lisa, the only place this thread is leading is to get mother's opinions, of what they would do if they were having trouble while 8 months pregnant. How about answering the question yourself? r.

• *summer*
    *summer*

"the only place this thread is leading is to get mother's opinions, of what they would do if they were having trouble while 8 months pregnant."

i went through only one pregnancy. and all along, i was being so careful.

no matter the stage of the pregnancy, i would consult if anything unusual happened. why take any risks?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I would not have gone somewhere that involved a flight when I was 30 days away from giving birth. But in your scenario, I'd phone my doctor and ask what to do.

• yknot
    yknot

It all depends on what I knew about my pregnancy.

Personally after experiencing miscarriages, I would still freak out and be an emotional mess....but I am not an earlier deliverer.

However if I was an early deliverer (like several of my cousins) and I was in another state and had the resources to get back home to deliver locally, I would in a heartbeat. Alaskans can be as particular about state birth as Texans.

I had a cousin who leaked for 3 days before delivery.

Again I think it all depends on the woman and what she knows about her body and what are her priorities.

If her delay in seeking medical help caused Trig's brain damage I would probably hold it against her. If she is covering for her daughter, and doesn't admit it soon, I would hold it against her. If Palin says she was covering in the next week or so, I will be fine and happy.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Thanks all past and present moms. It's nice to hear that no matter what, all would be very concerned, stop, and get checked out by a doctor.

Mothers will always be mothers and never quit no matter what age and how old their little darlings are.

r.

• LisaAnn
    LisaAnn

restrangled, you wrote: "This is not based on polictics. It is based on what you would personally do in a specific circumstance. Please do not base your answer on a Democratic or Republican response."

This made me think, "why would anyone need to put in that kind of disclaimer unless there's a hidden agenda here?" Then there was a reference to 'Sara'- are we talking about McCain's veep? I'm not a McCain supporter, and I truly do not mean to be argumentative, but I prefer to know the full story before I answer a question.

I'm sorry, but after spending some 34 years in a manipulative organization I'm a little hyper-sensitive. ;-)

And I'd be glad to offer my opinion if I knew more details.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Lisa, this question was based on what Sara Palin experienced. There have been many opinions of her actions based on political right, left and the middle. My question is based upon her circumstances and I am sure many here have been close to it.

So, I wanted to get opinions from women on how they would react persoanlly, not politically..... wether considered correct or not.

What I have found is mothers seem to be all alike.....no matter what the circumstances. It was comforting to know that 24 years after the birth of my children....mothers still react the same. (We girls think Alike)!!!!!

r

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit