Why do DOGS grow old and die?

by TooBad TooSad 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Calico Ethel
    Calico Ethel

I don't know what kind of animals were around with Adam and Eve, but I think even if they had dogs, they could have been food too?? I don't remember any passage in the bible that said Adam killed, skinned and cooked Fido or Boots (a cat) and sat down to dinner with Eve, but then again, I shouldn't say anything about the bible - I didn't really ever read any of it.

I'm sure your basset hound is safe now!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

- "What sin did the original dog do?"

He shat in the middle of the Garden of Eden, and God stepped in it when he was walking around.

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Of course those furry little bastards are gonna die...cause they chose to be, "Man's best friend." They coulda sided with the right-wing heavenly military complex but NO, they leaned to the left with those liberal sorry-ass humans...so they deserve everything they get!

Don't get me started on those damn monkeys, birds, giraffs and goats!

-BONEZZ

• the dreamer dreaming
    the dreamer dreaming

if you read the bible without someone telling you what it says... it plainly shows that god did nothing to CAUSE Adam to die. What it happen was that Adam and Eve were cut off from the tree of life which apparently had the ability to Artifically extend their life as long as the ate of it... this of course must be ignored and distorted to come up with the original sin lie that is perpetuated.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Just like humans, dogs grow old and die because they sin.... we all know that.

I can't tell you how many times our dog has sinned by sitting in the room in front of visitors and licking his genitals.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit