Internet: Our Tower of Babel?

by cameo-d 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

The only tower of Babel that I know of is one in Brooklyn New York and its been babbling now for over a hundred years .

All that informative information on the net about the WTS. no wonder they hate the net.......curse that Satan Al Gore

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Do you think the internet was prophesied?

There is a scripture about being given a new name and a white stone.

well, we all have new names here. And the Internet is our tablet.

If it weren't for the internet ( and Simon, of course, for providing this venue for us), with all of its pieces of information that we must discern and assemble to come to truthful anwers....how could anyone have become an "overcomer"?

When I research material, I realize that some people have spent their whole life studying some small part of the puzzle. We, alone and on our own, could have never been privy to this information and detail before now.

• berylblue
    berylblue

Did you know that the Bible prophesied that "Guiding Light" would be the longest running television show in history? It's true, it's true. It's somewhere in Ezekiel, along with the prophecy about hula hoops being the sign of the anti-Christ.

• berylblue
    berylblue

Regarding WTWizard's alleged "anger issues" - so a guy can't be righteously angry at what he perceives to be deception of the worst kind? Yet you religious sorts have NO problem with Jehovah getting pissed off and killing innocent children in a Flood, nor killing at Armegeddon those of us who don't behave in the manner YOU feel correct and proper because of YOUR interpretation of a book. I think Wizard's anger is much more rational and justified than Jehovah's. What a spoiled, psychotic, sociopathic brat Jehovah is. Even as a dub in the Borg, I had huge problems with Jehovah's personality. ANYONE with a brain and a heart can see there is something very wrong there. Jehovah needs to go into the psych hospital - and fast, before he harms more innocent persons.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d
    Did you know that the Bible prophesied that "Guiding Light" would be the longest running television show in history? It's true, it's true. It's somewhere in Ezekiel, along with the prophecy about hula hoops being the sign of the anti-Christ.

beryl, you are a jackass.

Yet you religious sorts have NO problem with Jehovah getting pissed off and killing innocent children in a Flood, nor killing at Armegeddon those of us who don't behave in the manner YOU feel correct and proper because of YOUR interpretation of a book

beryl, you are also very ignorant to refer to me like this. Obviously you have not read enough of my posts to even know where I stand on this issue. You are all mouth and no brain.

Obviously you must still be a jehovah witness because you have the bad manners to prove it.

This thread was started to discuss a BIBLICAL TOPIC and how it might relate to our day and time. You are turning it into parody and personal insults and accusations to me.

If you have nothing of validity to contribute on this topic then why don't you just go play in another sandbox.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Back to topic, please:

Do you think the internet was prophesied?

There is a scripture about being given a new name and a white stone.

well, we all have new names here. And the Internet is our tablet.

If it weren't for the internet ( and Simon, of course, for providing this venue for us), with all of its pieces of information that we must discern and assemble to come to truthful anwers....how could anyone have become an "overcomer"?

When I research material, I realize that some people have spent their whole life studying some small part of the puzzle. We, alone and on our own, could have never been privy to this information and detail before now.

• berylblue
    berylblue

I made what I felt to be a very valid point. It's not my fault that you are, perhaps, too obtuse to see that point.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub
    curse that Satan Al Gore

Great point Homer ...

Historical evidence clearly identifies the inventor or the internet, Al Gore, as the Greater Satan.

The culmination occurred in 2000 when during his boastful quest for the Presidency of the United States of America, the voters in Florida became confused with the ballots resulting in the miraculous hanging chads.

Driven by holy spirit, the United States Supreme Court refused to allow a recount of the ballots and Gore's desire to build a new world order based upon use of the internet came to a crushing defeat.

Rub a Dub

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Good point! I think they net has done much to crush religion and God/Watchtower.......so why doesn't Jehovah scramble the signal?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit