Milk and Meat are poisoning people and destroying our health!

by Witness 007 71 Replies latest watchtower medical

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Wha happened..You have just found a new calling in life!..It will teach kids not to pop balloons!.....You get gas when you drink milk.....Why not fill balloons with excess gas,at Shopping Mall`s?!.........You can make some extra money!..And..If the Kid pop`s the Balloon.....He/She will pass out!......They will never do that again!.................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR
    restrangled: I hope you are just kidding about eating lion and tiger meat.

I notice that my partiality to the odd Christian in my diet, did not bother you?

You will have to answer to the Christian god for this. I have many Roman gods to protect me. What do you have?

• Caedes
    Caedes
    restrangled: I hope you are just kidding about eating lion and tiger meat.

I notice that my partiality to the odd Christian in my diet, did not bother you?

You will have to answer to the Christian god for this. I have many Roman gods to protect me. What do you have?

Some people!

Gladiator, I salute you.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Witness007, have you changed that much to believe with "credulity" anything you read? If the food we eat, and have been eating, for thousands of years, was killing us, there'd be a lot fewer people.

There's been times in human history where death was the norm, not life. Babies that made it to adulthood were a surprise. Centenarians were a rumor.

I swear, when mankind does not have to worry about dying from the plague or being eaten by a sabretooth tiger, he gets neurotic. I think fear is hard-wired in to our genes and without a decent "enemy", we make up one. Now we are afraid of our own food.

For the other side of the story....

http://www.foodproductiondaily.com/Supply-Chain/PETA-launches-Got-Pus-campaign

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

I've milked cows and I've milked goats; yes, the traditional way.

We (our milkers) always washed the teets of our cows/goats.

We were always gentle and honestly, never had too many problems with out gals!

As for puss etc., I'm sorry, for the years I worked on farms in Atlantic Canada, I never saw anything like that on our cows or goats/sheep sometimes.

We treated our gals with respect; many farmers back east did similarly.

Pasteurization was ALWAYS paramount.

I did it the OLD way; but we were inspected periodically with our sterilization kits and how we treated our cows and goats.

Puss in the milk? PUH-LEESE!

Never seen it; even when I moved on over to a mechanized milk processing facility in northwestern New Brunswick.

We always cleaned the teets of the cows/goats and we always gave them some nice treats while we milked them (manually/mechanically). They rarely ever kicked.

The only puss you'll find is probably on your finger, toe or boil on YOUR body.

I'm a huge animal advocate, but PETA can be militant to the point of redundancy.

I'm sure they mean well, but they tend to sometimes put the 'cart' before the horse, literally.

• shamus100
    shamus100

I clean the teats with my mouth before I have a McDonald's milkshake. (Outlaw, you are SICK!)

Ray, go to bed!

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

I am vegetarian by choice for a number of reasons, though I must add that I do eat dairy products. I take tea and coffee black and so drink little milk at all even in tea and coffee but do eat some cheese.

The reasons? In no particular order:

(1) I do not believe that eating meat is particularly good health-wise. Certainly eating large quantities of meat at the expense of other foods isn't at all good.

(2) We are certainly facing a world where there food supplies will be under ever increasing pressure. Rearing of meat (and fish for that matter) is not an efficient way to produce food. And, we cannot afford to lose more and more rain forest and wilderness areas each year to food production. We probably have enough cultivated land available to feed everyone if we at least cut down on our own meat consumption and help developing countries like China to see that eating meat every day is not a goal in itself to aspire to.

(3) I cannot see how the rearing, transportation and slaughtering of livestock in the developed world is anything but cruel and inhumane.

Having said all that I am not against eating meat as such but I think it is difficult to argue against the points above.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    I have read a dozen different health books that come to this same conclusion. WHAT IS MILK? Mammal infants require milk from THEIR OWN SPECIES to grow quickly and start solid food. Milk is a poor source of Calcium....True! You don't get much protien or strength from meat! Milk is 2 percent puss from infected udders which is FDA approved! The human long digestive system is not designed to handle meat since carnivores have short intestines

We've been drinking milk for many thousands of years, to the point that we have evolved the ability to digest lactose as adults. This gene is especially prevent in individuals descended form northern peoples. There is evidence that Neanderthals practiced livestock husbandry, and they lived in the general region, so this makes sense.

Humans eat meat, we are obvious omnivores, our digestive and dental structure bears this out. Our ability to run long distances and run down game also bears this out. We have been eating meat for millions of years. We are hunters.

....Gorrilla's 93 % our genes and simular digestion system, do not eat meat and are 20 times stronger then a man!

And cattle are much stronger still and they eat not much other than grass. This proves nothing. They have multiple stomachs. Gorilla digestive systems are much longer than ours, and even their large jaw size indicates that they are adapted to eating a tough vegetable diet. Human evolution shows a consistent reduction in jaw size over time as well. Our digestive system is adapted to eating meat as part of our diet. Our large brain size was only possible from accessing high-energy foods: meat.

This about covers it:

http://www.accessmylibrary.com/coms2/summary_0286-33032987_ITM

BTS

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    We are about to lose Polar bears.

No we aren't. Populations are increasing.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Why don,t you stop eating, Problem Solved. lol lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit