Milk and Meat are poisoning people and destroying our health!

by Witness 007 71 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I have read a dozen different health books that come to this same conclusion. WHAT IS MILK? Mammal infants require milk from THEIR OWN SPECIES to grow quickly and start solid food. Milk is a poor source of Calcium....True! You don't get much protien or strength from meat! Milk is 2 percent puss from infected udders which is FDA approved! The human long digestive system is not designed to handle meat since carnivores have short intestines....Gorrilla's 93 % our genes and simular digestion system, do not eat meat and are 20 times stronger then a man!

I think our "food pyramid" has caused Cancer, heart desease and arthritis to rocket ahead in the 21st Century.

Any comments?

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Well, cows meat and milk are a bit girlie really, OK for women and babies.

Whenever possible I eat lion and tiger meat, although I am partial to the odd Christian, though they can be a bit soft and tasteless.

I am doing what I can to rid the world of dangerous species.

Hail Cesar!

• dobbie
    dobbie

well i don't eat meat anyway but was just tucking into a nice bit of cheese and a cup of tea when i read your post, feel a bit sick now thinking of the pus ugh! Will probably be off cheese for the next week now!

• AnneB
    AnneB

Oh, wonderful....insect parts in fruit juice, pus in milk, steroids and antibiotics in meat....

• yknot
    yknot

Yea Yea Yea.....

But I can't give up BBQ or Blue Bell Pistachio ice cream!

What is next..... are you gonna sink dietary battleships by pointing out that tea (how I love sweet ice tea) decreases the absoption of iron consumed at a meal!

..... or do suggest I get out the ole' Whisper Wear Breast pumps..... LOL

• White Dove
    White Dove

I agree with you on the evils of milk and meat. I read the same stuff a while back.

I'm going to give a very stupid answer: That delicious disgusting stuff hasn't killed me yet!

• PEC
    PEC

Oh no another conspiracy theory. Are you a member of the PETA cult?

Philip

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I'll take my chances.

• restrangled
    restrangled
    Whenever possible I eat lion and tiger meat,

Thats bad, I mean really bad...are you serious? You are contributing to the demise on this planet along with so many other creatures.

I hope you are just kidding about eating lion and tiger meat.

• White Dove
    White Dove

r,

That was most likely a very funny joke. I loved it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit