How many of you would still be "Blinded" by the JW's had it not been forJWD

by superman 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

Not me. My eyes were opened when i read coc by ray franz on the recommendation of a semiintellectual brother. He had spent a lot of time on h2o. He probably heard and got interested in the book on that site.

S

• klydia
    klydia

I wish a website like this had existed when I left. People who leave now are very lucky to have this kind of a support system. I was just lucky to meet some good people who took me in. My dream is to one day create a network of homes and education programs where people who leave cults and are shunned by their families can have somewhere to live while they reintegrate into society.

• Lease
    Lease

this site has helped me immeasurably. reading the posts helped me to not feel alone in what i was going through, and this site still helps me to this very hour.

lease

• mind my own
    mind my own

Although I had left the org. many years before discovering this site, it definately opened my eyes. I found out a lot of things I wouldn't have known otherwise...

MMO

• kazar
    kazar

Count me in the category of blinded ones. Had it not been for JWD I would have continued believing that I was the only person in the world (other than Satan) who disagreed with WTS policies.

• arwen
    arwen

I am afraid I too would still be in the "lie" had I not found JWD. I am so thankful that I did. My life has turned around so much and I living now...Thank you to Simon and everyone on the board..

• Honesty
    Honesty

This board confirmed that by disassociating from the satanic JW cult I made a very wise decision.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Not myself I left in 1980 knowing there is bullshit a float, at that time there was no inter-net, but I would have to admit that sites like this and others

have revealed a lot that was purposely hidden away from the rank and file for obvious reasons..

And the fact that all this information is openly available makes the the WTS. very nervous indeed .

The age of information will probably bring down many of these corrupt kingdoms down to the ground where they belong.

• zagor
    zagor

The truth is I walked out years before I found this site, the only thing this site did for me was to open up toward people who also left like I did. But this site has it's place and I suppose for many it is more important than ever before, which is why it is hard to swallow it is going down.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit