Aleister Crowley, the life of a Satanist

by MegaDude 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Kinjiro
    Kinjiro

pitifull to me... all the wasted lives pursuing ancient superstition...satanic or christian... waste of time... stories and interpretations of stories that thwart the human mind of progress...

here they are writing books on 'satanic masses' , using the same symbols as the catholic church... basing their beliefs in the Kaballah and other ancient useless texts...

rusell, jones, swaggart, ayatollah,crowley... bunch of stupid men following the stories and interpretations of yesteryears fairytales or bunch of very smart men using the stories they KNEW are BS to control even more stupid people that follow and admire them...

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

L. Ron Hubbard has been quoted by a fellow sci-fi writer as saying that 'why are we bothering with grinding out a living with this writing when we the real money is in starting a religion/cult.'

No one paid it much attention, until he did it.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I watched the series, it was interesting.

I'm not going to become a Satinist or follow anyone else for that matter.

It seems he came into enough money to do anything he wanted and was not bottered by working a job. Lucky him.

In the end he reminded me of King Solomon.

It was all vanity.

Thats life.

• sinis
    sinis

Funny how the Satanic Bible and "Satanists" are not one and the same, at least in idea...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit