UN/WTS SCANDAL IN USA NEWSPAPER

by hawkaw 36 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

OHD:

Will you please post the "text" of your L-T-E?

Also, I would like to email you privately. Can we arrange such?

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello everyone,

I’ve been away again, but I'm pleased to inform you that the work

goes on, even in some other parts of Southern Europe.

Some established and well known Italian newspapers

have printed articles about the United Nations' affair

and the WTBS .

The article has been published on 23 November

and here is the link to the original article:

and the link to the text only:

http://digilander.iol.it/alorenzi/stampa.htm

Furthermore I've been informed, that the other newspapers are

"Il Resto del Carlino ", La Nazione " and " Il Giorno ".

They are well known and surely this will give a great publicity

to the affair, even more after the WTBS ' letter of 1st November ,

concerning the "new reason " for the affiliation.

The case has been also the subject of a Radio programm and

it looks like that a well known periodical will soon publish it…!

So up to this moment, Great Britain, Portugal, Danemark, Italy

and some part of the United States had more " written " publicity.

As soon as the informations come in, I'll post them, including

the web links.

Thanks to Hawk, Zev, OHD and the others for keeping this issue

very well up-front.

Greetings, J.C.MacHislopp

P.S. Detective, excellent work!

" One who has an accurate knowledge
    of God's Word will have no problem
    in refuting false religious ideas".

• OhHappyDay
    OhHappyDay

MAD,

I was offline some days.
    Right noe it is not possible to release any text since it isn't in english, but i am working on it!!
    You can email me at
    [email protected]

HAWK-
    I do have problems with my provider, so I lost Your email, but there is some stuff to show u. Please mail me me to the above account. I remeber u said something about 'lost my adress' , too!

• OhHappyDay
    OhHappyDay

This task is going on even if not that fast as in the beginning, live goes on and Christmas is right ahead (DID I SAID THAT???).

But there will be some news next days.

Hawk, please mail me to
    [email protected]
    I lost your domain...

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

OHD, please e-mail me at [email protected] I tried emailing you but had a problem. Hawk, I need to talk to you. I will call you in the AM.

• detective
    detective

Hi Mac,
    I somehow missed your post on this! That's really great news that we've got some coverage in Italy. So, that's England, Itlay and I believe someone said Germany? I guess our Canadian efforts haven't panned yet. Now if only we could break the American press in an article as well as our one successful letter to the editor by sapphire.

That's really good news, Mac.

Thanks for the scan. Too bad I only know a few essential phrases in Italian... like how to order a good cup of tea.

• detective
    detective

I'm posting information on how to contact the AZ Republic. We know they were interested in Mormon shunning behaviors. Would they like to hear about another high control group? I think you've got to take every opening you get so those of you who have a letter to the editor or a press release, try sending it to them. The squeaky wheel will get the grease so if you've got a story to tell, tell it to them!
    Info on contacting them is below:

Press releases

If you’d like to send a press release, please fax it to The Arizona Republic newsroom at (602) 444-8044 or send it via U.S. Mail to: The Arizona Republic Newsroom, 200 E. Van Buren St., Mail Code NM19, Phoenix, AZ 85004.

News tips and story ideas

If you see news happening, or know of something that should be covered in The Arizona Republic, email us at [email protected] with as much detail as possible and your contact information. You may also call the newsroom at (602) 444-8235.

Letters to the Editor

The Arizona Republic welcomes letters to the editor of up to 200 words on any topic. They may be edited for clarity and length. Letters must include your name, address and a daytime phone number. If your letter is selected for publication, we will notify you.

Letters to the editor, opinion and editorial columns and articles submitted to The Arizona Republic may be published or distributed in print, electronic or other forms.

Send a letter to the editor using our convenient online form. Letters can be sent via U.S. Mail to: Letters to the Editor, The Arizona Republic, P.O. Box 2244, Phoenix, AZ 85002. Letters may also be faxed to (602) 444-8933.

To read a brief explanation of the policy that the Arizona Republic Editorial Board uses in selecting letters to the editor for publication, click here For more information, call (602) 444-8499.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit