UN/WTS SCANDAL IN USA NEWSPAPER

by hawkaw 36 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Zazu, I took it from Hawk, tweaked it to sound like me and sent it along. So now you take it and make any changes you want to spruce it up and make it yours and send it to your local paper. The more the better!

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli

Way to go, Blue and all!

Sam Beli

I have seen all the works which have been done under the sun, and behold, all is vanity and striving after wind. What is crooked cannot be straightened and what is lacking cannot be counted. Solomon

• OhHappyDay
    OhHappyDay

To BLUE and HAWK

Please mail me privately whatever suggestions u can give me to write some letters to the editors here on this place.

Happy Day!!

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Happy,

To construct these letters, I have used my base letter at Zev's site.

Note http://www.geocities.com/plowbitch69/

From there both blue and I have worked hard at creating 100, 300 and 700 word essays. Then we contact the papers and hope for the best.

We can send them to you but I have lost your Email for some reason. I think you know mine so just drop me a line and I will respond back to you.

Is that okay???

BTW - You should probably alk to Kent too - he is a former reporter

hawk

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Flag for blue

bttt

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

BTTT for bible examiner

hawk

• Nassau
    Nassau

GREAT JOB! WELL DONE! THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HAVE WORKED HARD TO MAKE THE TRUTH TO SHINE ABOVE ALL. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. WE WILL CONTINUE TO DEFEND THE TRUTH.
    GOOD ON YOU!
    NASSAU

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

There is an artikel in a local German paper today that mentions the UN relationship.

http://www.maerkischeallgemeine.de/?loc=3_2&id=13924&weiter=250

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Great, danish articles and now German articles.

This is outstanding. Did the German article sound good?

hawk

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

The German article is rather general but it says that the local representative didn't want to know about the UN link. And in the summary it just gave as a fact the JW were an NGO connected to the UN from 1992 to 2001.

It's a local paper but it's distributed via forums and newsletters - also pro-JW.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit