UN/WTS SCANDAL IN USA NEWSPAPER

by hawkaw 36 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Hello all,

After much hard work a certain person has finally got the story published through a letter to the editor in the San Bernardino Sun.

You will find the article in the November 28, 2001 edition of the newspaper in the "Opinion" section. Note the Voice of the People Section.

Below you will see the article on the lower right hand corner of the image. Note the title "Contradictory Message?". You can obtain your own copy by taking your mouse cursor and putting it on the image. Then "right click" and save the image to your hard drive. Then open the ".jpg" image in your graphics or software program and then print.

This was edited by the newspaper and was not our final copy but hey we are happy about it. I personally would have like the "antichrist" and "comparing the scandal to the Pope supporting abortion" left in but oh well.

Its a start folks ........ we are in touch with other papers but this is a very tough sell.

Hey Randy Watters - Why not go buy the paper - We said a special something about you .... hehehehehe

I will let that person tell you more.

Gotta like the left coast!!!!!

hawk

WE'RE ROLLING!!!

• cecil
    cecil

Good news hawkaw!

An article on the UN/WTS subject appeared in a danish newspaper (Kristeligt Dagblad = ca. "christian daily") on nov. 13th, page 6. The headline was "Jehovas Vidner har både støttet og advaret mod FN" (Jehovahs Witnesses have both supported and warned against UN).

Unfortunately the article is not yet online on www.kristeligt-dagblad.dk.

Other danish newspapers are working on the subject as well, but due to general elections last week and the preparations for the elections through 3 weeks the newspapers have not had the space for an article on the subject. But the subject is still ALIVE!

cecil

• detective
    detective

Wonderful!!

I can't begin to express my gratitude towards those who made it happen. This is much needed good news.

If there is a clickable link to the article that would be great. If not, I'd love to somehow get a copy if anyone knows how.

Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!

• Simon
    Simon

Wohoo - well done to all involved for their persistence and hard work !

• Dino
    Dino

Well done!!!

Big Guy, YOU ROCK!!

Dino

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

The letter to editor is not on line.

It nice short and too the point.

Blue, you done good buddy,

hawk

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Hey, I'm just glad the Sun finally published it! Now let's keep our fingers crossed that the other ones -- who I wont mention just in case the trolls decide to call them -- get going!

Hawk, or Randy, please hurry up and post it for all to see! I would but I don't know how :0( Pooo!

Hawk, you're right about the third paragraph. When I read it again, I realized how hilarious it is.

Let's keep rolling!

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

blue,

I will have the rough fax you gave me up in the morning (while you are sleeping). I will get a cleaner copy up later when I get the original newspaper from you.

Hey what page was this on??

Oh just to let you know incase you haven't been following I have contacted the Ottawa Citizen (seemed interested) and just contacted the Detroit Free Press.

Listen, blue can you call me before you go to work in the morning?

hawk

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Okay, I'll get up early and call you. No I didn't know about the Ottawa and the other one. Good going! Are you sending them the brief article or the long one? BTW I forgot to send you a copy of the final draft I sent over to that religious correspondent. I'll send that in a few minutes .... check your e-mail.

Love ya!
    Blue

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Blue this is really good news, and I thank you for your efforts. I know I always read the 'letter to the editor' section in our local paper - so I'm hoping yours will be read by ex and active JW's. The more people who get wind of this the better!

Cecil,

Thanks for your post also - yes, it is great to hear that the WTBTS' hypocrisy is making itself known around the world.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit