Who's The Best Talk Show host of All Time?

by minimus 41 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Wally George

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Johnny Carson is a classic. Steve Allen too - although a little pretentious sometimes he had a really creative mind. I remember "Meeting of the Minds." The Scottish guy who used to be on the Drew Carey show, darn why can't I remember his name, is one of the funniest I have ever seen.

• booby
    booby

craig ferguson was alluded to in an earlier post, but in my mind he is the bestest. He is the "scottish guy" that was on the drew carey show.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Johnny Carson is a classic. Steve Allen too - although a little pretentious sometimes he had a really creative mind. I remember "Meeting of the Minds." The Scottish guy who used to be on the Drew Carey show, darn why can't I remember his name, is one of the funniest I have ever seen. Craig Ferguson - that's his name. He is very very funny Oops - double post

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

I can tell you who the worst is - Kathie Lee Gifford.

• flipper
    flipper

Johnny Carson- hands down

• White Dove
    White Dove

Johnny Carson and Paul Harvey (The REST of the Story on radio)

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Apparently Johnny didn't pay his sidekick Ed McMahon enough ..didn't a few stars just have to bail him out of foreclosure?

That sucks!

Snoozy..

• minimus
    minimus

Hey! What about Howard Stern???

• Irreverent
    Irreverent

Tom Snyder. That cigarette hanging on his fingers and the deadpan fast delivery. Also a good ol midwestern boy. Best overall would be Carson though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit