Who's The Best Talk Show host of All Time?

by minimus 41 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I have to say it was Johnny Carson. Merv Griffin always seemed weird to me. Dick Cavett looked uncomfortable.

I loved Arsenio Hall. and I'm a big Jay Leno fan. Letterman just doesn't tickle my funnybone.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

hate all talk shows so can not give you an unbiased answer - sorry

• minimus
    minimus

I hate Conan O'Brien.

Stilla, you don't like ANY???

• The Missus
    The Missus

Conan is the best. Went to one of his shows last year and kinda wished I didn't. It took alot of the glitz and glam away. But I still love him

TM

• minimus
    minimus

I can't stand his voice, his facial expressions, delivery or "comedy" in his monologues. Guess I don't like him, huh?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Leno is not bad minimus - I just do not watch talk shows

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Charlie Rose and "Fresh Air's" Terri Gross are hands down the best "talk" show hosts.

On the more mainstream side, I loved Carson, Dick Cavett was great, and today I prefer Leno and Conan to Letterman.

The British late night guy, the one who was on The Drew Carey Show, has a second home in this little Vermont town where my paper's offices are. Guess he has a girlfriend from here. He's frequently seen around town. Just can't remember his name at the moment.

S4

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I miss Johnny Carson ,He was the best IMO.

Jay Leno has gotten better over the Yrs. I just hate when he interrupts his guests trying to be funnier than them .

I like Ellen , maybe she should try late night . She would be alot better than Letterman or Conan .

• minimus
    minimus

Ellen is funny. And I love watching her dance.

Remember Mike Douglas?? I'm dating myself.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

yes I remember my GRANDPARENTS watching MERV and MIKE !!!! hahahaha

psst minimus look up chat is open !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit