Just had jw elder at door and he wouldn't leave when i asked him to! lol

by dobbie 22 Replies latest jw friends

• iloowy
    iloowy

Excellent suggestion Hortensia!

Also you can use their own letters to Bodies of Elders by mentioning your sign and amending it to read NO TRESSPASSING, ESPECIALLY NO UNINVITED RELIGIOUS VISITORS.

Once you have the NO TRESSPASSING sign up the decision of the elder to visit will involve a lot more than a personal choice, momma Watchtower, has written Bodies of Elders saying that any JW who willingly TRESPASSES onto property that is so posted will be on their own, they may incur fines and jail time, and there'll be no Brooklyn legal Dept support for such cases.

If he insists on staying, record the conversation with a videocam or a digital voice recorder (a lot of MP3 players can record too).

Write a letter to the KH as suggested and send a copy to the PO and to Brooklyn, requesting to be put on a permanent DO NOT CALL LIST.

Keep threatening legal action and put a restraining order against any JW that dares give you a strange/evil look.

--ILOOWY

• dobbie
    dobbie

Lol Oompa but i think i'd be physically sick at just the thought of having another bible study!

KingArthur now why didn't i thinkof that?I've just had a baby so the sight of me naked would send anyone running lol!

Hortensia it was hubby they wanted to see and i am fed up with them calling i feel he should tell them himself he doesn't want them calling as obviously me not being 'head of the household' they won't listen to me lol!

I like the idea of writing to the congregation and am going to try that next. Thanks for all your suggestions, serious and amusing lol!

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I read your post over, and I see what you mean - I misread it the first time. Sorry about that!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit