Just had jw elder at door and he wouldn't leave when i asked him to! lol

by dobbie 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

It sure feels good to stand up to them! Good for you. I like the hose idea lol! It's better then mace. I suggest that if your hubby decides to stand up to him and he still acts like this and does not want to leave, call the cops that would be a nice picture for all the neighbors to see especially that the service meeting is nearby.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Hi dobbie,

Good job! Is he really that stupid? That's why you don't want him to see your kids! Because he's going to spew that religio-mumbo-jumbo garbage, LOL. Maybe give them my book of bible stories, with those repugnant armageddon pictures - uugh!

• dobbie
    dobbie

thanks Hotchocolate but despite the fact i have more sense than this man as i got out of the religion he is muchcleverer than me and knows he could run circles round me with bible stuff.

Lol Anti-Christ yes i was thinking about threatening to call the police next time!

Shamus100 yep there's no way they're poisoning my kids (except they never bothered with them when we were jws either) my nephew who is six has started telling my little son that hes going to die because hes not 'one of them' now, how can they manipulate the little ones like that - and how did i ever become a part of that agh!

• shamus100
    shamus100

Hi Dobbie,

It may be prudent to limit your kids from seeing your nephew. Jehovahs Witnesses are the most haughty, arrogant bunch of bastards on the face of the planet. You can see it in they're kids, when they say such ridiculous things to they're relatives. They're just parroting what they're parents say!

Your happiness and your childrens happiness comes before some JW loonies. I'd say set boundaries. I'd even go so far as to tell your brother/sister in law what was said, and that you will no longer let your kids see they're nephew unless that kind of talk stops. Honesty is the best policy, and you leave it up to them to make they're choices.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Get a really mean dog! No, just kidding. I would like to reiterate that you need to keep at your husband to stand up for you. It's not a religion thing, but it is an issue of respect. All he needs to say is one sentence: "Dad, I don't want to lose contact with you, but she is my wife and must be treated with respect. If not, I'll have to ask you to leave."

As for conversation with you f-i-l, I would have a bunch of newspaper articles at the ready about the sexual abuse that goes on in the organization. Keep him too busy to preach by asking him how in the world this kind of stuff could happen in God's organization. There are plenty of them out there, but if you need a bunch, let me know, and I'll post them for you to print out and highlight.

• oompa
    oompa

dobbie....oh dobbie........what you need to do is ask for a real bible study with your fasher-in-law! With hubby at your side of course. Be sincere! you are confused after all.........it could be a jolly good time....esp since he so loves to wave his bible about..........you could shred the man with a little practice...............oompa

• Spectre
    Spectre

I'd say pepper spray him, video tape it and put it up on you-tube.

....oh wait, that didn't work out so well for the last guy that did that.

• KingArthur
    KingArthur

Answer the door bare naked and ask them to come in!

• moshe
    moshe

Have the garden hose and sprayer nozzle ready. When the JW's show up, start watering the grass and ask them to leave- if they don't, then start watering their trousers.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

first, don't put hubby on the spot by making him answer the door when JWs call. Second, tell hubby that whatever he wants to do is OK with you, but that as far as you are concerned you don't want those folks on your property and unless he can come up with something better, you are just going to start calling the police. If FIL says that he has permission to be there from your hubby, sooner or later, your hubby will have to make a choice. Send a registered letter requiring a signature to the KH, telling them to put you on their do not call list, and telling them the consequences of violating your request: police, arrest, lawsuit, etc.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit