Are we beating a dead horse?

by Gregor 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Gregor
    Gregor

The WTB&TS has already shown clear signs of defeat which have been pointed out here very thoroughly. Those who cling to it have their own motivations, most of which are based in either self delusion, ignorance or plain old fear of shunning. The majority of people in mainstream culture who even recognize the name, Jehovah's Witnesses, associate them with an annoying fundamentalist group who knock on your door to push their pamphlets. They are a joke. Inside the parent organization, fear of critics has reached a near panic.

The credit goes to, among several things, Ray Franz, the internet and in particular JWD. There is no defeat in this sight shutting down, the archive will be around indefinately for all to use whenever they perceive a twitch of the pathetic, beaten beast.

• yknot
    yknot

Dead...... the WTS is not dead.....I could revive it and restore it to full runing capacity!

It is dead when the WTS no longers distributes, when it dissolves all business entities.

• reniaa
    reniaa

maybe a bit of wishful thinking here ^^

• journey-on
    journey-on

I don't think it's dead, but it is really really sick.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Just morphing with it's new light, so to speak.

The Watchtower will be around for years to come. Even with the net. The threat of losing ones family is much more important than leaving the bullshit religion. Just look at how many active dubs post here. They're trapped!

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

I'd have to agree with Shamus. There are alot who are too afraid of the loss of loved ones to ever escape. Very sad, but true.

• Word
    Word

The "horse" looks very dead to me. Was it ever alive?

• Gregor
    Gregor

OK, just to be on the safe side let's keep pummeling the bastard.

WHAM! WHAM! WHAM!

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

In WT lingo I would say the the bitch is fallen but not dead yet, well not exactly WT lingo but close.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Hey, reniaa. Long time no see. I hope all is going well with you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit