My soon Ex- wife acts crazy sometimes! Wants me to live across the road!

by Witness 007 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

PIs hired by the insurance company ARE following her.

I thought my uncle was imagining things, until I was with him when we spotted the inept PI. (His cover was blown by a friend. Half-assed disguise did him in.)

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

She walked in when I was checking the newspaper "Dating" section....later in the kitchen I found her crying at the sink but I didn't want to say anything since she wants to be left alone. Then she turns real angry.....emotional rollercoaster! Sometimes we talk nicely and then she turns nasty like she WANTS to hate me to make things easier.....I'm just always a nice calm guy even now.....she caught me watching the crime channell afew times {I wanted to be a detective} and says that scares the crap out of her???? Like I'm going to dispose of her! Anyway, I don't watch it anymore.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good Thinking!..Bump her off before she does you in!..Machine Gun 2Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Ok, wit, is she still sort of "in" the WTS?? The reason for her wanting you to move next door might be more underhanded than you think. Perhaps she wants you to live next door so she can easily get evidence on you for a "scriptual" gag, divorce. Or to get you Df'd as a payback of some kind. Now, I'm not sure what the case is, but if she is "in" at all, be very wary. She may be trying to set you up and make herself look like the poor victim. Just a thought.

As for the crying when she saw you reading the dating section of the paper, that could be a few things. Control (wanting you to want her, even if she doesn't want you), confusion (she still feels love but still wants out), pain (coming to grips with losing someone you've shared your life with)..etc.

My honest guess not knowing either of you, is that if she is upset, right or wrong, she really doesn't want to end the marriage but feels she needs to, for whatever reasons (not saying she has good reason to, but she may believe she does) and is clinging onto some hope that you'll "show" her that there is still hope. Seeing you reading the dating section, might be confirming to her that you really don't want to make it work. Yes it sounds twisted, but then she sounds very messed up emotionally. Ever heard that old expression, if you love something, let it go, if it comes back to you, its yours, if it doesn't, it never was? Could be that in some warped way, that's what she is doing.

I guess what I am trying to say, is perhaps she's felt unloved, or unhappy in the marriage and suspected the same of you. So, she might be on a self conscious level even, pushing the envelope to see how you react. Will you fight for your marriage or throw in the towel? Confirming her fears and doubts all along that you didn't "really love her". I'm not suggesting that's a healthy thing to do, or that you didnt' really love her, I'm just offering another possibility of her actions/reactions.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

It's not uncommon to be followed when filing an insurance claim or lawsuit for an injury. It happened to me when I filed a suit for a knee injury. With so many bogus claims out there, it's not surprising.

I wouldn't buy a house near her though. If your marriage is ending, then make a clean and complete break.

And use a lawyer.

W

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

I am so sorry you are having to go through this painful situation.

I have been there done it a few times myself. I wanted my cake and eat it too when I split up with my first husband. I wanted him to be friends and do stuff for me but I didn't want to live with him. It just doesn't work that way, its toooooooooooo painful. You need to start new lives separately. She wants it all her way but its not fair to you. I was very insecure a long time ago when I was younger and splitting up with my first husband. I tried that crap on him and he went for it because he loved me and didn't want to separate. It drove him crazy. Poor guy.

Velvet

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

She has made it clear that it is OVER and after discussing it I fully agree that we have gone as far as we can together, so reconsile is beyond us totally. She has left the Witness ideals {for which she thanks me repeatedly} however, she is very in-secure about living alone and not having a big man to watch over her....she wanted me to pay for Security screens on all "her" windows....yeah right! She wants someone to hang around until the next guy moves in.......this week she owes me $500 bucks for bills {we have seperate accounts now but her full-time job hasn't began} she will pay but she leans on me when she needs something.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Stop letting her lean on you then Wit. Let her fall or succeed on her own. Don't lend her money, don't help her out. It's not like you two share children, cut all ties, on all levels and move on.

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

In this country when you file for divorce your expenses and indebtedness from that point forward are separated. So keep track of what she owes you. I wouldnt move close to her...that would be very painful and if she thinks she is being watched NOW what will she think when you are across the street from her? Wont she think you are spying on her all the time? Of course she will. And you will be asked to do maintenance on her home all the time as well.

Clean break. New start.

• yknot
    yknot

Hmmm which way to go......

Since reconcilation is beyond reality

1. You can divorce, move next door cuz you are the type that eventually likes to be 'friends', and you care & worry about her.

2. You can contact the 'higher authorities" and have her carted off to a padded room for evaluation, again because you care and she seem to be having some mental unbalance during this transition that might be eased with medication and learning new copy skills regarding her past, present and future..... then divorce.

3. Divorce her, move to a dank little aparment that can still work as a batchelor pad. Let the chips fall where they may and move on..... which sounds cold but is actually quite normal.

She is an adult. She wants you gone as a husband (you are ready to leave too). If you wanna keep helping her out until the job starts, set aside a specific amount of money, hand to her and tell her not to call again.

BTW I agree she probably is being followed.

Also the move next door thing isn't as odd as you think. Hubby and I both tend to be overly practical, so we have an divorce plan if ever our marriage should crumble. It includes building duplex, but we have small children and know first hand the moving back and forth between parents game. So for their benefit of not having to pack and go, their rooms would be centered in the duplex with doors to both sides.

The rest I am PMing you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit