Is Staying At JWD Like Being On The Titanic To YOU?

by minimus 50 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I've heard that reference. Obviously, I'm staying with the ship.

Signed

Captain Minimus

• Poztate
    Poztate

I think I will stick around until the boat really starts to sink. It is a much more laid back place now with no new trolls or spammers to contend with.

• minimus
    minimus

Ah, but some, I think, are still here.

• Poztate
    Poztate

They seem to be keeping a lower profile...Now it is deleted for life if they try the same old tricks.

• minimus
    minimus

thrown overboard!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

This place has been my Cyber Home for a lot of years..I`m not leaving till mom and dad throw me out!............Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

No, more like a Dire Straits concert - mellow music, a great show coming to an end.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Minimus if you keep making threads stating that it is all over then it will become a self-fulfilling prophecy. Let us just continue as normal and you will see things turn out alright in the end. Next thing we need is to turn the newbies back on and get this place moving again.

• shamus100
    shamus100

LOL, Outlaw.

I like the quieter feel - the lack of extremely angry bickering... people seem nicer here now. I guess lots have left already, or are still on summer holidays. It will be a real shock when they get back, I'm sure. It has meant a lot to a lot of people, but WTF, it's just an internet chatroom more or less. People have to get used to that idea.

Perhaps some others have some ideas on how this will end, but I say it will be a very busy place in the next 2.5 months.

Not only is this the end of JWD for me, it's the end of internet posting for me. It's great - time to move on. I would only want to communicate with people in real life from now on.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Perhaps it's S.S. Society that's about to take the plunge ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit