Is Staying At JWD Like Being On The Titanic To YOU?

by minimus 50 Replies latest jw friends

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

More like the Titanic with an iceberg on the itinerary.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

It's never the same and it shouldn't be. It's the next step

• minimus
    minimus

Blondie, I wouldn't be surprised to see all the Minimus threads disappear.

• DJK
    DJK

It's more like retirement, and I'm staying for the party.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Mini I think that the members part with all of the threads will be archived so that we can go back and read them. You will be preserved in the archives.

One ship docks and another pulls away. I will be on this ship until it docks for good. Then I will be going aboard the other ship. Afterall, I am a Navy man.

Blueblades

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Unlike the Titanic, this ship is pulling into a safe harbor with all survivors on board. It's been a great cruise - good crew, good food, terrific cruise mates and wonderful scenery. Rather than being sunk by it, I think we knocked a few major chunks out of the WTS iceberg.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Sort of, but not really....LOL I mean Titanic was sunk by an iceberg by accident. This ship is more being scuttled to keep her from falling into unsavory hands. Or she is being brought into her home port and retired.

• journey-on
    journey-on

Well said, Bizzy Bee. That's how I feel. This ship is not sinking. It is coming to the end of its journey

and its legacy will live on.

• oompa
    oompa

Hey the band kept playing til the very end guys..............oompa

• yknot
    yknot
    Hey the band kept playing til the very end guys..............oompa

Perhaps after some time apart the 'band' will get back together and go back on tour!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit