Holy cow, I just remembered the dream I had last night....

by sweetstuff 26 Replies latest jw friends

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

That's messed up sweetstuff.

Last night I dreamed I was eating soup made from living butterflies. The first few bites were ok, but then there were like 4 of them in every spoonfull, and I had to get the spoon in my mouth quick before they flew away.

I don't think these things mean anything. Just crazy random stuff.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    And sweetstuff, have you been plagued by dreams like this for long? That is some deep stuff you dreamed. I know mine was, I noticed when I faced a lot of it it has cooled. May you have that same peace. Sorry you had that mess in your sleep. Better there than in real life. I hear that our mind releases all we cannot deal with in our sleep. Or maybe not stuff we cannot deal with, but stuff we need to process....What say you?

Nope, I dont' really remember having too many dreams or nightmares about the wts and armageddon. So this was kind of out of left field. Thing is, I really do not believe in the bible at all. So, its ironic that I would dream up such a scenario. I suppose maybe some deep seeded memory of how I interpreted armageddon as a child might be the cause. I think the fact that I didn't remember it until later was a good thing, it obviously didn't have enough of an impact on my mind to be the first thing I thought of this morning.

I did have a conversation with my ex spouse yesterday regarding his 'renewed belief' in the WTS and how he needed to face reality. Maybe the dream was a result of that conversation. Not sure. It sounds like you've been plagued with alot of the freaky deeky dreams. Glad to hear you are sleeping well now.

And Tyrone, your balls are very important. It seems that you have alot of resentment towards your father and his lack of true affection and understanding. Next time, try to dream you cut his off, hand them to him and tell him now he knows how it feels. You might wake up with a little smile. hehe

• Robdar
    Robdar

Holy Sh*t Sweetstuff! That was some dream. I've had similar but will not bore you with the details. I hope the dream didn't leave you too shaken for too long.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Holy Sh*t Sweetstuff! That was some dream. I've had similar but will not bore you with the details. I hope the dream didn't leave you too shaken for too long.

I'm all good, thanks. I was just shocked when I remembered it and how messed up it was. I mean, in the dream I was hysterical over my kids. Just a very weird, creepy dream.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

((((Sweetstuff))))

• seawolf
    seawolf
    or my husband, (hmm, wish I could remember who he was, lol)

Obviously wasn't me or else there's no way you'd have forgotten my face, or the experience. oh well there's always the next dream.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Seawolf:

Obviously wasn't me or else there's no way you'd have forgotten my face, or the experience. oh well there's always the next dream.

LOL! Confident or cocky, that is the question. :D

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit