Holy cow, I just remembered the dream I had last night....

by sweetstuff 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

Probably, some stored up fear coming out of your subconscious. The mind tries to give it coherence.

S

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

There's one, where I am spraying gasoline on a crowd from the podium at an assembly, and I throw a match and walk away. The other is less violent. I am just whacking golf balls into the audience with my 9 iron and picking off retards.

The last one, I don't know if its watchtower related, but I've gotten into a terrible accident, and I've cut my balls off. I pick them up and bring them to my father, telling him I need to go to the hospital. He looks at my balls and says. That doesn't look so bad, get back to work!

• John Doe
    John Doe

Sweetstuff, do you feel some anxiety about your family relationships and your religious beliefs?

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Ah, you don't have to call me Sweetstuff John. I'm touched by your concern, though. It's probably nothing. Don't worry yourself about it.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Tyrone, I think you have a fear of castration.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

In all honesty John. I know what those dreams mean. It is my father who has taken my power away and showed no concern for what the witnesses did to me. This left me in a rage for years. He and the witnesses literally had me by the balls!

• Satanus
    Satanus

'literally had me by the balls!'

Jeeze, you had tough elders. I wouldn't let elders touch my balls;)

S

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Hey dahling! I have been tortured by the same dang dream since childhood. (Or at least the theme runs through several dreams )

I dream I am at Armageddon and like the freaking books of the watchtard depict... there are people running for the hills. Well somehow I am in that stream of people that are safe and in one in particular, I am wandering about Albuquerque. Just picking out houses to live in after. It so sucks. I know it is a dream, but in my mind I am thinking how morally wrong this is and yet, how I am not dead, and who is going to clean up the streets. It goes on and on.

It is really sick. All this violence and mayhem and I am shopping. WTF? So out of character. Anyhow that is just one. Many others include killing or picking between my kids and or my family and myself. Watching life as if it is on a stage play with the consequences being death. One in particular s this sick game of musical chairs where everyone lets the kids sit first then the adults nod at each other and then the one left standing is shot. Everyone is in dress clothes for assembly and well it goes on and on.

Lately I have slept in peace. Pure bliss no dreams and am quite happy. Strange usually dreams run my nights and most of my morning as I sift dreams from reality. This last six months or so have somehow cleared a lot of that from my head. It feels sooooo good! Peace!

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Nobody cares about my balls!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Tyrone, I care about your balls! I just was afraid to touch on them. LMAO. Deep stuff dude!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit