News item downunder - Has Bigfoot been found?

by ozziepost 49 Replies latest social current

• Angharad
    Angharad

This is too funny

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7571483.stm

Two researchers bought the "carcass", encased in ice, for an undisclosed sum.

But as it thawed it turned out to be a rubber monkey outfit. Bigfoot has been the subject of decades of hoaxes.

No, really? I didn't see that coming ... OMG, the shock, the horror.

Yes, it's true - I couldn't see there being people STUPID enough to pay people like this money ... BUT THERE WERE!!

P.T.Barnum was right - there really is one born every minute ...

Now, I have an alien in my freezer that look like an ice-cream tub ... who will start the bidding at $10,000 ?

• Simon
    Simon

D'oh that was me again - I really need to set up separate desktops !

• Satanus
    Satanus

Hope the researchers didn't pay more than $20 for that rubber suit;) Scammers like that aren't needed in the human gene pool.

S

• Mary
    Mary
    Now, I have an alien in my freezer that look like an ice-cream tub ... who will start the bidding at $10,000?

I will!! I don't have $10,000 in cash, but I've got the Abominal Snowman living in my basement.......Wanna trade? I'll even throw in 3 Studies in the Scriptures for good measure.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

I'll raise ya! We don't have snowmen down here but we do have some Studies in the Scriptures so I'll raise ya 6 Revelation climax books!

• Mary
    Mary
    I'll raise ya! We don't have snowmen down here but we do have some Studies in the Scriptures so I'll raise ya 6 Revelation climax books!

I'll see your 6 Revelation Climax books and raise you 12 Bound Volumes.

• rebel8
    rebel8

hmmm, I took Gregor's pose to mean he was describing the people from the press conference (one of their characteristics being southern), not making generalizations about southerners as a whole.

Last night they reported that one of the hunters was a police officer on worker's comp (in case you don't know this is payments for being out of work due to a work-related injury). His boss attended the press conference to verify he was committing worker's comp fraud and now he has been fired. What an idiot.

• james_woods
    james_woods

I saw an interview with the Cop last night (replayed, I think) and he claimed that not only did they find the dead one, but three more were walking right along a ridge with them when they recovered the carcass.

Naturally enough, he got fired from his job as a southern cop...not even a southern cop from Hazard County can get away with this much B.S.

• Gerard
    Gerard

Thing is...... Elvis was wearing the suit.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Gregor & Dawg..That was some funny stuff guys!..Couldn`t have done better myself!..LOL!!................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit