My last thread

by OnTheWayOut 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Knock Knock, who's there? Not me, I've moved on to JWS. Holy smoke how fast they all split. I signed up but I'm gonna ride this ship till the water is lapping at my toes. All you guys have been a real help to me. W.Once now Truthbookblues on JWS... Eventually

• Open mind
    Open mind

Sorry I missed this Jerry.

See you around the water cooler. Wherever it ends up.

om

• *summer*
    *summer*

I am now taking out the trash...

And turning off the lights~

• oompa
    oompa

yo jerryotwo.....we have WAAAYYY too much in common.........including joining several other sites.......and i like the one you do too......however there is still a big part of me that wants this site to stay.....it was the one that i found in my darkest deepest moments.......when i found out the real truth after 45 and fourth generation brainwashing.......but whatever happens.....i look forward to meeting you someday.................thanks friend............oompa

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

FireworksFireworksFireworksFireworksBravoBravoBravo.................................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• shamus100
    shamus100

You haven't left.

False prophet!!!!!!

• bsmart
    bsmart

5 years later and 10thousand more posts.... we have a winner! Glad you are still around.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

bsmart, I never noticed your reply a year ago. I did leave JWD. I went to JWS- a link was supplied on page one of this thread. JWD was supposed to close down. Well, it was transferred from jehovahs-witness.com to jehovahs-witness.net and was nicknamed JWN.

I came back because it didn't close. But I was gone for a year or so. Eventually, JWS wasn't what it started out to be- similar to this forum and about support above all else. My friends were mostly here, so I came back.

No politics in my reviving an old thread about what happened 6 years ago. I was just looking at my evolution here and stumbled across an unanswered comment. Good day all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit