: )

by Narkissos 26 Replies latest jw friends

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr

New threads by Narkissos are always the first I click on. I hope this is not the last one.

• Jenlet
    Jenlet

Just wanted to say I always enjoy reading your posts - thanks for the contribution.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Your posts always made me think. Harder. Thanks for stretching my mind.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Didier it was a pleasure meeting you 3 years ago (wow has it been that long!). You were a delight to talk with face to face. You're a real contributor, and who knows how many lurkers reading here had to stop and think for a bit after one of your meaty posts. And that's how an exit from this sect begins -- by thinking. Your posts and threads have indeed stretched my mind, although there is a limit to what my poor IQ can stretch to.

Be well my friend.

Chris

• Mary
    Mary

Hey Narkissos;

You, along with Leolaia, have contributed so much intellectually to this forum and I thank you for that----I'll miss that when the board closes.......All the best to you and your family in the future.

Cheers,

Mary

• Beta Male
    Beta Male

you are the "french guy" whose name eluded me the other day. now i feel dumb. always enjoyed your posts and im looking forward to perhaps seeing you on some other forum.

thanks.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Nark and Leo always gave us the meat to chew on. Sometimes I just couldn't wrap my mind around them. They made me go to the well so to speak. I am a better listener and researcher because of them.Thanks Nark and Leo for all you have done to help so many of us here.

Blueblades

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Narkissos, I have always found you to be an extremely interesting and insightful contributor to this board. You have a command of the English language that few native speakers even have.

• compound complex
    compound complex

M. Didier,

Thank you so much for your contribution.

I remember your post to my thread on the RCC and the true meaning of devil's advocate. I appreciate that humanity is the bedrock of your probing intellect and its expression through the deft use of the two languages we share.

Bien des choses de ma part ...

CoCo

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

Narkissos,

If you really leave, then the XJW community will lose one of its pillars. You definitely deserve the praises which are conveyed to you. I, too, have great respect for your biblical and linguistic knowledge, even though I don't quite feel on the same wavelength as yours, as far as religious sensitivity is concerned. Let's say, using B. Grizzuti's terms, that I retain some intolerance to ambiguity (but no self loathing, thanks God), as a -still- nominal JW, whereas, as I see it, religion seems now to be for you a mere matter for intellectual study. I will keep clicking, on occasions, on Theolib so as to get a glimpse of what you are interested in. In any case, thanks for your contributions to JWD...et bon vent !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit