This is my name, I was a witness, and this is why I will never be again.

by wanderlustguy 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Jesika
    Jesika

My name is Jesika Thoman.........Austin, Tx (used to be Dallas but I moved LOL)

I haven't been in the grasp of the Society for a long time.

I have been posting my real name for a long time on Silentlambs when I first got on the net.

I have been reunited with long lost friends because I have the freedom to do so.......I wish so many others had that freedom.

Jes

• frisbee
    frisbee

Well done, I was interested in your references to the investments in tobacco, military,friends of court etc. What specific detailed information can you provide to back these statements up as I am amassing a file in my own research to leave.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy
    Well done, I was interested in your references to the investments in tobacco, military,friends of court etc. What specific detailed information can you provide to back these statements up as I am amassing a file in my own research to leave.

Google is your friend... Try RJ Reynolds and Watchtower, there are filings with the SEC which are public record any time stock changes hands. Military Equipment - Try Rand Cam Engine Company, same SECD information. Friend of court was filed with Billy Graham Ministries in late 80's over the governements attempt (successful) to be able to tax literature, which is where the "donation arrangement" came from. Pull court records in Greensboro, South Carolina UN. Just walk in and ask to go to the library. Need a card? Neither did the Society. There's plenty more. As far as them hurting me by knowing my name...they can't even face their own past, and my family is already gone. Besides, a life lived in fear isn't a life I want any part of. I have nothing to hide, and I'll admit to anything I've done, but I don't have to answer to them anymore. I'll gladly share my stories so others can benefit, but not to be persecuted by some group with self appointed authority. They can go to hell and I'll hold the gate open for 'em. BTW, "they" is always those who know better, not those who think they are really doing the right thing. There is a big difference. Donnie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit