This is my name, I was a witness, and this is why I will never be again.

by wanderlustguy 42 Replies latest jw friends

• White Dove
    White Dove

That was so beautiful! When it's my time to go public, may I use your words? I could never come up with such beautiful and truer words than you just have.

• changeling
    changeling

We should make this post our motto. Our "Gettysburg Address". The apostate creed.

• byebyeborg
    byebyeborg

I had a terrible compulsion when i read this post. I thought wow, i should give the name of my least favorite elder here and get the bum in big trouble hehehehe

But i wont cuz i am a halfway decent person

Im not afraid to give my real name though---- i didnt bother to give the society a da letter cuz i dont owe them a thing ---- instead i took a personal letter to an elder and his wife (i studied with them and got them into this bag of lies) cuz i owed them the real truth Two days later it was announced i was no longer a witness. yipee!!! do i give a damn that those idiots shun me? not a bit!

I am James T Little i was baptized in july 1972 and on 15 aug 2007 i decided i had had enough of a mind control cult. I was associated with the Westville, OK and Siloam Springs AR congregations of the crazy jw religion

before i go though i must say this ---- Bob Y***t, Keith Can***, Gary Ba**, Bill Moun**, Aubrey St***** and a few others are not worth the powder to blow them to hell. In my humble opinion that is And i cant leave out Garland Bru**--he was a real nazi also

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

nice to see you post wanderlustguy - I haven't seen you post lately, which is most likely just me not having time right now to read all the threads. Loved your declaration of independence!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    I am James T Little

hey james,

HEY I know this guy.........wish you would start a thread ........you have alot to say. A huge story to tell that might benefit others.

love you,

purps

alt

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

BRAVO DEAN!!! Strange thing, I was standing in my garage just yesterday having a smoke, and I thought, " Why not just oust myself while everyone is still here at JWD". Needless to say, I still have a son and grandson in the org that I need in my life, I suppose.

What a terrible organization they are! Do you suppose that if I did state my name here that it would get back???

NMG

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Woot! Donnie for president.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

You go girl! I mean Donny! Stick it to "the man"!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Nice to meet you, Donnie Dean. I've used my real name all along, because I was booted from the organization and didn't leave on my own terms. I wonder what the WTB&TS is going to do now since MANY people like us are coming out to speak against it.

• Deidra
    Deidra

Congratulations Donnie!!!!!!! I also share your joy!!!!!!

My name is Deidra Bankston from Columbus Ohio.................Proud to be free and live life

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit