Are you as sick of all the Whiners,naggers,complainers and cry babies??????

by StoneWall 32 Replies latest jw friends

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

LOL@ Simon
    Now see folks he gets it..There is some things in life worth geting slapped over. And it took me a while but we finally see the one thing that could get him to change his mind about the forum....

"I would suggest they come round to my place instead. Some forum groupies are the one thing that would make me change my mind Oh, I just know I'm going to get a slap when I get home now! "-Simon

See there's hope yet...inform all the groupies. *smile*

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

OOOps double post...clearing this one...same as above

• Dagney
    Dagney
    I would suggest they come round to my place instead. Some forum groupies are the one thing that would make me change my mind

Hmmmm...are you saying some tearful female forum groupies might do it???

• mustang
    mustang

[waxing religious] "The poor you will always have with you"

Whiners, too

Mustang

• wednesday
    wednesday
    Oh, I just know I'm going to get a slap when I get home now!

Just go ahead and slap yourself.- it will save time.

• Angharad
    Angharad

No no its ok he will be home any minute I'm sure I can manage ..... CRACK

• shamus100
    shamus100
    restroom in your house and look intently in the biggest mirror and slap yourself.
    No seriously I mean this, slap yourself as hard as you can thru the face. This is whats known as outside stimulus (stimulation).
    It will be a shock to your senses and help bring you back to reality. It will help you see that this isn't the end of the world and the sun will continue to rise long after the closing of this board. Once you're past this point you will feel so much better and then see how much more you have to offer others than focusing on all this negativety.

LOL!

• wednesday
    wednesday
    No no its ok he will be home any minute I'm sure I can manage ..... CRACK

rearrange the furniture, turn off the lights. (let the reader use their imagination)

• What-A-Coincidence
  • Simon
    Simon

What happened? Who hit me?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit