Are you as sick of all the Whiners,naggers,complainers and cry babies??????

by StoneWall 32 Replies latest jw friends

• beksbks
    beksbks

Kinda???

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

I thought this was a political thread . . .

Nina

• Twitch
    Twitch

I'm sick and tired of the the ppl who complain about the ppl who complain about being sick and tired of stuff.

etc ad infinitum

;)

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

After the beginning post I was considering locking this thread simply because it sounded so heartless.

But you guys have responded in the most unusual way.

Thanks for the laugh

• wednesday
  • StoneWall
    StoneWall

Lady Lee thx for not locking the thread..
    Was just having some fun and at same time illustrating a point to see how many would get offended over something and how many would see the humor in it..kinda like how farkel gets people to think but in his own way.

I think most people that get to the paragraph on the gorgeous gals and lovely ladies can see from it alone that it is a joke. Because that comes from me and I don't claim to be a psychologist or even play one on T.V. so how can they take that serious..LOL

Most people and I include myself in this...will respond to something even before they have read it all and consider the context its presented in. I think we all learned that to a degree in the Org.(TM)No matter what the householders thoughts was we had the truth and it didn't matter their opinion.

but on a more serious note I still got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell if anyone wants to buy it before the WTBS does...*smile* StoneWall

• Octarine Prince
  • BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    slap yourself as hard as you can

Thanks! I needed that........................I think....

• Simon
    Simon
    Now if you're one of the gorgeous gals or lovely ladies on this forum here is my suggestion for you. If after a solid week of sobbing uncontrollably and crying at every little thing about the forum shutting down, here is what I want you to do.

I would suggest they come round to my place instead. Some forum groupies are the one thing that would make me change my mind

Oh, I just know I'm going to get a slap when I get home now!

• free2think
    free2think
    Now if you're one of the gorgeous gals or lovely ladies on this forum here is my suggestion for you. If after a solid week of sobbing uncontrollably and crying at every little thing about the forum shutting down, here is what I want you to do.

I would suggest they come round to my place instead. Some forum groupies are the one thing that would make me change my mind

Oh, I just know I'm going to get a slap when I get home now!

LMAO @Simon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit