Dearest Simon...please help some of our old (and banned) friends.....

by oompa 49 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

OK....this was really a plea to Simon!.....can you consider this please?........a post would be appreciated..........oompa

• wednesday
    wednesday

thanks, i love billy jack,

I thought I'd be Meat loaf for a while now.

• whitman
    whitman

Simon, and all JWD-ers,

Come on people - it's Changeling and Beks we are talking about here!!! These are friends.... remember how much they've supported you, laughed with you, cried with you... remember how they took the time to respond to your posts???

These are not strangers. You know these people. They are not the type of people we need to be concerned with here.

Please let them at least have access to their p.m's. It doesn't seem fair that they should be punished for the actions of others.

I hope you can all take the time to remember who Beks and Changeling are.... this is really sad. I'm with Oompa on this one.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Changling and Beks accounts have been reactivated, as I think it was a case of them getting caught up in last weeks troubles. Please do not start digging up old arguments and re-hashing things.

Doing this doesn't mean we are going to start undeleting just anyone.

• changeling
    changeling

Thank you Angharad. I deeply appreciate it.

changeling :)

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Hooray!

Welcome back!

• changeling
    changeling

Thank you Baba.

And a big thank you to oompa for sticking his neck out in our behalf. That goes for all who posted nice things about us and realized that we are "not dangerous"!

changeling :) ((((((((((((((Hug))))))))))))

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

wb!

• wednesday
    wednesday

changelingWB

• beksbks
    beksbks

Thanks Ang!! And Simon, and Oompa! How cool, to be not just anyone!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit