Brother so and so doesn't accept counsel

by hoser 18 Replies latest jw experiences

• talesin
    talesin

When I was in the JC, they counseled me to come back to meetings and all would be forgiven.

Now, just to set the record straight - although my 'sin' was minor, I DID feel guilty, and I WAS repentant. I just didn't believe in the JWs anymore, though I still believed in their concept of 'sin'.

So, why was I disfellowshipped? I believe now, that by definition, it was 'apostacy', although back then, that word was not in their vocabulary.

However, the reason they gave me, was that I refused to 'accept their counsel' and return to the KH.

*shrugs*

Who knows WTH they mean/say ............ it's all irrelevant, once you know TTATT,

It is important, however, to discuss these issues, because some of us on the board are trying to help people escape (NOT ME, no way, I'm done!) and if I can help y'all with your loved ones, maybe that's a good reason to stick around!

xoxo

tal :sunglasses:

• New day
    New day
    Outlaw, that's pathetic. So boring to wheel out the "elder who is a cleaner" cliche. What he does for a living does not have to relate to his intelligence.
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Outlaw, that's pathetic. So boring to wheel out the "elder who is a cleaner" cliche. What he does for a living does not have to relate to his intelligence....New day

If you look closely at my post..

I`m questioning the "Education" of the JW Elders..Pretending to be..

Professional Counselors,Therapists......And/Or.....Judge and Jury..

JW Elders aren`t "LEGITIMATELY" Trained or Qualified to do those Jobs..

It`s unfortunate JW Elders can`t be Charged,Convicted and Jailed for the Countless Lives they Ruin.

.All I Did Was Ruin a Lot of Peoples Lives..

...IT WAS ALL WATCHTOWER APPROVED!!..

http://www.mining.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Jailed_businessman-300x250.jpg

• stillin
    stillin

Give me a good janitor over a poor nuclear physicist anytime.

I agree, Outlaw, that somehow the elder appointment goes to their heads and they think that they are qualified to counsel above their pay grade.

I also agree that there is nothing at all wrong with being a good janitor/window washer.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I also agree that there is nothing at all wrong with being a good janitor/window washer.....stillin

I 100% agree with you stillin!..

We have good,decent people right here on JWN,who do that for a living..

The problems come,when you Pretend to be Qualified for something Your Not.....And..

The decisions you make,put Peoples Lives at Risk..

• rebel8
    rebel8
    They should feel no need to gossip and ruin the person's social standing. That's a sign of emotional immaturity, bullying, poor self-esteem, small penises and douchebaggery.
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

douchebaggery......rebel8

LOL!!..

It has a Diabolical sound to it....

................."An Evil Not Of This World!"

..........Image result for Black Watchtower logo

........................DOUCHEBAGGERY

Image result for diabolical

• OzGirl
    OzGirl

That's been said to me a few times.

I don't go into the "back room" for conversations either. If they can't say it to me out in public, they needn't bother saying it at all.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

What OzGirl said!!

I have been put through the wringer of late for simply not allowing myself to be bullied for what was simply a personality conflict with a powerful influencial elder....

The self righteous Power-Hungry elders just LOVE doing the Back-room thing! I refused to go into a meeting in the back room, so was removed as servant effective IMMEDIATLY by the CO!

When I questioned the SCRIPTURAL reason, I was told "you have acted "brazenly" by refusing to meet in the back room"

I asked what the meeting was about (as I honestly had NO-IDEA), I was told to either go in the room to find out or face the repurcussions!

I calmly then said "so this is like a medieval witch-hunt I see... Im guilty or not either way...Forget it thanks"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit