Posters I'll miss the most...

by Jringe01 36 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I'll miss everybody.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

If the site closes down, I'll miss me the most! Will I cease to exist?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

DJK hit it square-on. This place is to me exactly like the Cheers bar, which is soon going to close for good. I can only hope there would be a sequel just as good, but it probably won't have all the familiar regulars I've become familiar with.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I forgot to say....

Scarecrow, I think I'm going to miss you most of all!

• Mary
    Mary

I'm very fortunate in the fact that Grace is within driving distance for me and she's the first person off the board that I met in real life.
    Warlock foolishly said: And you are both the same age..............................

BITE MY ASS!!

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

That is spot on, there are lots of aspects of this board that I will miss, friendship, advanced information, really deep research (leolaia) and quick access to past wts material. There will be other sites, but they will take time to mature.

I hope that there will be a place where the information can still be shared...there is too much that those of us who don't 'know the truth - gag' can gain from the insight and past practices.

• Mary
    Mary
    Devilsnok said: Mary, where we going next?

Hey babe.....I say we start our own board.

• undercover
    undercover

I don't usually participate in these type threads but considering the circumstances I'm gonna drop my guard and name a couple of posters that I've always looked forward to seeing posts from. This isn't an exhaustive list...there are many that I like and am pleased to see.

minimus

stillajwexelder

onthewayout

hillary-step

seeker4

james-woods

See I was gonna name a couple...and couldn't stop...the list goes on...and on...and on...

• mouthy
    mouthy

And you are both the same age..............................

Warlock GO TO YOUR ROOM WARLOCK!!!!! BAD BOY!!!!
    & MARY THAT WAS NOT THE RESPONSE YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID>
    NOW HE WILL BE KNOCKING ON YOUR DOOR<

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    I'll miss Witness 007, he's sooo funny and yet wise at the same time.

ROFL, that was funny Wit, you'll miss yourself!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit