Posters I'll miss the most...

by Jringe01 36 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I will miss Hamsterbait's witty comments and Tired of the Hypocrisy with his attitude against the Washtowel Slaveholdery. And Blondie and V, with their Comments You Will Not Hear commentaries of the washtowel studies.

• sacolton
    sacolton

WTWizard, I'm going to miss all your slang words to describe the Washtowel. Do you have a complete list? I was going to start a thread to get them all, but I think you create new ones every day. They really gave me a smile.

• Casper
    Casper

I am going to miss "Everyone"....

I've laughed and cried with all of you, at one point or another..... no way I can single out just a few, I've been here too long for that.

I refuse to believe it's all over, maybe after the dust settles, we'll meet up again somewhere else.

Cas

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

There are so many new ones here that I have not gotten the chance to know----and so many old timers (posting wise ) that I have grown to love and appreciate since I joined in August 2001. We all share a common thread....and how grateful I was to find where I was understood and helped to cope with the aftermath of walking away from the WTS after 30 years.

I could not possibly sit here and list my faves....so many ARE for various reasons....and I KNOW I would leave somebody out by accident so I will trust that you know who you are and why I love you.

hugs,

Annie

• Warlock
    Warlock

I'm very fortunate in the fact that Grace is within driving distance for me and she's the first person off the board that I met in real life.

And you are both the same age..............................

Warlock

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

"WTWizard, I'm going to miss all your slang words to describe the Washtowel. Do you have a complete list? I was going to start a thread to get them all, but I think you create new ones every day. They really gave me a smile."

I'm going to miss that too.

• White Dove
    White Dove

I'm at that site you mentioned, LB:) I see that a few of us are there, too:)

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I'll miss Witness 007, he's sooo funny and yet wise at the same time.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Screw popularity. Let's get together on LB's board after this one dies that way we won't have to miss each other.

• Devilsnok
    Devilsnok

None of you

lol

Mary, where we going next?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit