Judicial Committee formed, can they do that with only one "witness"?

by BonaFide 45 Replies latest jw friends

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Something is seriously wrong here. First you sound VERY young. Second there is no way you would be a presiding overseer or a circuit overseer without first being an MS and and Elder for a long time and there is therefore, no way you would be asking these questions since you would have first hand experience with how judicial committees work. And your behavior with the sisters seems less than credible as well since your behavior as an elder is supposed to be above reproach.

maybe you could clarify

• yknot
    yknot

Again I say it is all preliminary..... ditch this congregation and swim to the other!

It worked for a friend of mine back in 1994, the new BOE was like....."local polititcs, that BS was there not here, wanna be a MS" and that was the end of that.....

There is gonna be a fire, they clearly want to roast him, so why not take a boat to another island....preferably one without BOE cannibals.

• aniron
    aniron
    If you were a CO and have been asked to be a PO why are you asking such basic questions?

My thoughts also.

Having been a CO he should know the procedures and how the system works

He should also have a copy of "Paying Attention to the Flock" manual.

• aniron
    aniron
    If you were a CO and have been asked to be a PO why are you asking such basic questions?

My thoughts also.

Having been a CO he should know the procedures and how the system works

He should also have a copy of "Paying Attention to the Flock" manual.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

well he had his fun. He'll probably come back later with a new name

• yknot
    yknot

How things are done in the states ain't how they are done in lesser developed countries.

• amama2six
    amama2six

Not saying this person is a troll or not but the "rules" versus what the BOE actually DOES are two different things. Just because he may know what they're SUPPOSED to do based on his experiences as CO etc. doesn't mean these self-righteous azzwipes he's dealing with are going to actually do that. I think he's more looking for other experiences where they've gotten past the two-witness rule and went on to hang a person just because they wanted to see them go down. He wants to know if they can still get him even though according to the rules they shouldn't be able to.

Could be wrong, but it's a thought.

• uninformed
    uninformed

Our PO was a pedophile.

I Was an elder investigating his conduct. We charged him with PEDOPHILIA.

I LIED TO HIM and said that we had TWO WITNESSES. He confessed.

We deliberated 20 minutes and disfellowshipped him.

So YES, you can convene a Judicial Hearing with ONE witness.

The LIE worked.

I am not sorry for it.

Brant

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

They are told they are allowed to "lie" (theocratic warfare!) to get to the "truth of the matter" in order to "keep Jehovah's congregation clean." Show me that fuggin' Scripture, Bethelite-assigned-to-read-this.

• dawg
    dawg

The comment about Joan of Arc... very funny.

Brother says..."I have tried my whole life and never committed fornication", Now why did that make me laugh?

Hell, maybe you should try harder, if you going to be accused, might was well let it happen. LOL!

Confess nothing to these fools, they're probably plumbers who know nothing about God...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit