3 versions of the truth

by JK666 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• JK666
    JK666

Hey, y'all,

There are three versions of the truth.

Your version, my version, and the real truth somewhere in the middle.

Why do some have to become so dogmatic? Have they an ax to grind? I am human, and have foibles as all of us do. This does not make me a raving lunatic, or an incessant alcohol abuser. Yet some on this board, like to make their little snipes to discredit anything I say.

HS, you have proven yourself a jerk. Others who are jerks are currently unable to post, due to confronting Simon in inappropriate ways. I think that you should reevaluate your dogmatic stances, and try to open your narrow little pea brained mind to the "big world outside," and escape your narrow little self-inflicted boundaries.

I am currently out of posts, due to speaking my mind.

I will not stop though. I think, in some way, Simon understands the fight that moderatism has here. Long live Simon!

I truly love this board, and the people on it!

JK

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Everytime I slow down in reading or go away for awhile, this stuff happens.
    I have no idea what it is- as usual.

Can't we all just get along?

I am in fear of clashing with the powers that be- I have been restricted before.
    I just want to know what's going on. But don't explain it in a way that causes
    anymore restrictions.

One regular poster decided to just ignore a certain poster when they contributed
    to his threads. Let's just do that when we don't get along.

Peace out.

Jerry

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I really feel that many are just responding from hurt and anger over all that has transpired lately...

We all need a time out......

Perhaps if we could all agree to disagree.....no one thinks alike, we all have different opinions and ideas as how things

should or should not work. Its not easy to get a long with everyone for many, we click with some and not with others.

By trying to skim over the posts of those who offend us will then less likely to get under our skin.

I do know that you have been through a lot JK and in no way wish to dismiss your feelings. I hope that all can learn to respect each other,

your a good friend JK and I wish the best for you. I always read your posts...lol

Peace Out (today I am borrowing this saying from)

hope4others

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

Cosign JK666

• Zico
    Zico

I like how you told Hillary you were done with him and then 2 hours later you started a thread about him. Fantastic.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Also cosigned JK666. -dp

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

I am currently out of posts, due to speaking my mind.

I will not stop though. I think, in some way, Simon understands the fight that moderatism has here. Long live Simon

Maybe it's time to stop posting and get out and do something? Life is bigger then this, you really need to move on. Start making friends in the real world.

• Lady Zombie
    Lady Zombie

This has nothing to do with the post, but I got to compliment you on your choice of avatars!

Otis from The Devil's Rejects. Well, also House of 1000 Corpses too, but the Otis in TDR was scary.

I just LOVE Rob Zombie!!!

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Sure hope your not going to be swearing at me when you get a post back.....lol

Luv ya anyways...

h40

• bbinkss
    bbinkss

wow kerj2leev .......that comment was really helpful!

lets not kick each other when we are down!

Maybe you didn't mean to be harsh and could've worded it differantly?

bbinkss

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit