Calling all "still in"!

by Mickey mouse 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Anyone up for a silent protest? If you still report regularly, why not avoid putting a report in for the month of September; help get the service year off to a flying start?

• Rooster
    Rooster

I am so glad i stopped going to the dumb-dumb hall...

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

That's nice for you. I'm sure a few people will be along to say "why not stop going altogether?"

Some people are not at that point yet.

• burningbridges
    burningbridges

I did that when I was mad when I first started having doubts, all they did was call me up and say "did you forget to put your time in?" I said no, I didn't go out. They were frantic! They were like, oh well did you talk to a coworker, read your daughter bible stories, talk to a relative??? They pieced together like two hours out of desperation, I swear they were falling off their rockers thinking of ruining the halls reputation at getting another "irregular" publisher. Personally, I think this is a great idea. I'm only posting this as a warning of what happened to me. I suggest maybe turning in a slip with ZEROS on it to avoid a call or be prepared with a story if they do about what a rough month it was and that your just sorry....

burningbridges

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Good points burningbridges. I just thought if enough people did it on a certain month it would give a message to the society.

I suppose it depends who your book study conductor is as to how easy they are to fob off.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

BTTT! Anyone?

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

I'd do it if I was still in.

• choosing life
    choosing life

I quit turning in time while I still actually had some. The secretary asked me for my time and I said I didn't have any. He knew I did as he had gone on a bible study with me.

Turning in time always bothered me. If you can stop, yes that's a good idea. Everyone does the dance a little differently.

• Blasty
    Blasty

I haven't been "in" for years, but what if I stopped by one and put a publishing slip in? and then didn't do it the month after.....

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

how about putting 1 hour and 44 minutes on your time card?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit