Calling all "still in"!

by Mickey mouse 13 Replies latest jw friends

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

I turned in phantom time from Jan - Aug 2007,....then I just quit bothering with any of it. Havent been inside a kingdumb hell since 9/23/2007. Never got a phone call after the first month.

cl:

The secretary asked me for my time and I said I didn't have any. He knew I did as he had gone on a bible study with me.

During my stint as a secretary in my congo, i got to the point that i figured everyone was an adult and knew how to turn in their reports. and if they were not an adult, they had parents that were adults that knew how to turn in reports for them. It wasnt like "turning in time" was a new concept or anything. I figured people who did not turn in time either a) didnt have anything to report or b) didnt feel like reporting it. I knew one brother that refused to turn in reports because it was not supported in the bible,.....

I wasnt going to force the issue. I was not a babysitter for adults. Besides, that was what CBSOs were for..and even for my little group, I didnt call people for their "time"... I called to see how they were doing...that was it.... but the local BOE hated that I didnt try to squeeze reports out of every single publisher possible...

glad I aint doing any of that anymore...

Snakes ()

• Fadeout
    Fadeout

I actually did turn in zeros at one point, so I wouldn't get called for my report.

• iloowy
    iloowy

If you're still "doing" time in field service.

Add it all up neat and proper.

And turn it in late to the Secretary.

A phone call, an email, with some excuse.

Challenge yourself to come up for an excuse every month.

The time is still counted on your timeslip.

The PO, SO and CO will see it when they go over the files.

But it won't be counted to go into the Society's monthly report.

--ILOOWY

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

iloowy:

But it won't be counted to go into the Society's monthly report.

Wrong. Unless it is the August report, it is carried over to the next month's report and turned into the society that way.... you didnt really think the Society was going to let loose a single quarter hour of field circus time, did you?

Snakes ()

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit