My wife's mind is controlled by the WitchTower !

by Number1Anarchist 42 Replies latest social relationships

• Number1Anarchist
    Number1Anarchist

ynot

I think that's what i should do what you suggested is have a bible study with no literature and some outside reference. i'm not trying to convert her.I'm already all over the headship and told her not to discuss any family matters with anyone and the Elders were not in control of my family and never will be. just want here to be resonable because i don't have any clue where to convert her to because i don't think any organization serves God at this point.I think i'm going to go it alone from here out and not try searching for any organized Religion for now.

• Number1Anarchist
    Number1Anarchist

ynot

i'm totally challenging her and i am still the head of the house and had already told her not to bring my daughter out in service with her. I told her today no more meeting until she proves i'm wrong which she will not do! I think i will do the bible study with her and just read the bible with here.

I told her no WitchTower literature read to my daughter.

Thx for all the support!

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

Show her the "Oral Sex" discussion in the around March 2008 WT and ask her if it "Christ-Like" to teach that to a three y/o. Give examples of how Christ treated children and ask her to find his counterpart in the Org.

I just can't BELIEVE that so many people roll-over and let this cult control them and their small childre.

• nameless_one
    nameless_one

I am in a somewhat similar situation, although I have no children. As has been suggested, acquire and read "Combatting Cult Mind Control" -- that book helped me in so many ways. The natural, instinctual reaction to come at things directly can actually be the exact WRONG thing to do with a believing JW. All you accomplish there is bringing out the cult personality more and more, keeping the person on the defensive; it can really backfire very badly (voice of experience here LOL). Since reading that book and others (and doing a ton of research over a period of years), my situation has improved greatly from where it was, but there's still a long way to go.

If you learn the subtler and more effective ways of getting your wife to think, you have a much better chance of getting her to wake up, especially since she's not particularly diehard and rabid right now. The diehard rabidness comes out when you confront directly. Logic doesn't work with JWs, at least not while their minds are still firmly entrenched.

The fact that you have a child makes things more delicate for you. In your shoes, I would do everything I could to ensure safety for the child above all else -- the last thing you want is to end up with your wife estranging your daughter from you and raising her in the WTS.

I hope things work out for you and your family. The best advice I can give is to research thoroughly, understand the mindset and how to best approach (and not approach) it, and then act carefully and slowly, as opposed to rashly and quickly. Best wishes to you.

• XJWNB
    XJWNB

Continue what YKnot said - It took years to get them brainwashed and it may take time to get them un-brainwashed. I really, don't think you want to loose this relationship, so stay cool and continue to chip away.

• liquidsky
    liquidsky
    I love zombie movies and i would love to see a jehovahs witness Zombie movie i think we could make billion who wants to help fund this blockbuster movie!

Ok so I can't help woth you're current situation, but I am a fellow Zombie freak. I think you're idea of a JW zombie movie is brilliant! I can donate a couple of dollars.

btw... PM me if you want some tips on how to keep yourself safe during a Zombie attack. If your movie idea doesn't work out, you can always participate in a Zombie walk and dress up a JW Zombie. I think there are a couple of posters here that have done that.

• Number1Anarchist
    Number1Anarchist

Exactly Minister Amos

They control what they teach you and your children. What you don't think they know whats best for you? lol

Rollover is rite i already used that one on my wife why she does no research!

What can you expect from a zombie tho right!

• Number1Anarchist
    Number1Anarchist

I agree nameless one.

I need to be patient and that is one thing that i have very little of. I will look into all the countering mind control.

I'ts just hard for somone who has always been a free thinker even in the Borg that somone could be this controlled!

Thx for all the help!

• Number1Anarchist
    Number1Anarchist

XJWNB

I will continue to chip away i know i have my daughter to think about now.

I agree i'm starting to see more clearly just been a tough week after talking to the Borg!

Thx again

• Number1Anarchist
    Number1Anarchist

liquidsky!

Nothing better than having a woman as a zombie freak !

Thank you for your pledge toward the Greatest film made since (Gone with the Wind) Night of the living Borg. There may be a name change if i come up with something better or somone else makes a better suggestion. LOL

I'm thinking they should beable to speak a few Watchtower Zombie words to really get scary so when your running from them screaming there trying to preach to you and trying to eat your brains.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit