My wife's mind is controlled by the WitchTower !

by Number1Anarchist 42 Replies latest social relationships

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Take a deep breath and calm down. You have your daughter to think about. Get Steven Hassan's book Combatting Cult Mind Control, and at least read chapters 8 and 9. Maybe you can reason with your wife and help her to see that her mind is being controlled by the WTB&TS. If you can't hack it anymore, before you file for divorce check into jwchildcustodydotcom .

• yknot
    yknot
    She says that your not allowed to question the society after youve been baptized.

Can you get her to explain why.

Is there a specific law?

Who made the law?

Isn't that similar to what we used to bash the RCC for doing?

What happens when a GB member doesn't agree with the majority....what happens to him personally (is he cast out a ''weak' or "causing divisions")

• sacolton
  • flipper
    flipper

NUMBER 1 - I feel for your position. I was married 19 years to a JW woman ( divorced 1998 ). It is going to be hard to change your wife if she is fanatical about the religion. I agree with Jamie Bowers- read " Combatting Cult Mind Control" by Steve Hassan- it will help you see what makes your wife mind controlled by the witness cult. Try to keep your young child from being indoctrinated early as if it continues into their teen years - it could be too late ! I wish you the best- educate yourself

• yknot
    yknot

Actually you could just flat out disagree with her stance of questioning....... challenge her, play the headship card, pick a family study night and either read the Bible without WTS aids or print out the Finished Mystery (with 1917 cut pages) .... she couldn't possibly balk since it was highlighted in the Jan 15, 2008 WT !........ cite Eph 5:33, 1 Cor 11:3, and of course Eph 6:4.

• Number1Anarchist
    Number1Anarchist

Exactly Barbie doll.

That's the sick part i don;t get about these people ive read some of best of and some of the stories will make you sick just hearing em!

• Number1Anarchist
    Number1Anarchist

Sacolton

I love the new remake of Dawn of the dead. Ai Zombie Marathon would be SWEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!

Yes if we lived closer i would be over with some beer or wiskey or whichever you prefer! lol

The scariest zombie movie would still be Night of The Living Borg where JW's were all dead and they went around holding book bags and bibles becuase thats all there zombie minds could think of an they try to eat your brains!. Kind of sounds like real life.

• Number1Anarchist
    Number1Anarchist

jamiebowers

Thank you for the reasoning and the great references. i will check into both.

I will try to work it out but do need to be prepared if it does not wok out!

Thx again

• Number1Anarchist
    Number1Anarchist

ynot

I do ask her why and to show me in the scriptures. she won't show me or tell me so i tell her it is a lie! she won't prove anything i challenge her on she is the perfect Zombie for my Movie!

It's all in her mind! just like the PO over here said you cannot question the society!

I think the brother next to him was disturbed by it as well.

Im not sure what they would do but im sure by the time they get into the GB there already Super Zombies.

Strangest thing ive ever heard!

• Number1Anarchist
    Number1Anarchist

Thx flipper!

Thats really my main consern is to protect my daughter. i told her no going out in service and now no meetings! she will have a normal child hood. only study the bible with her and no WtchTwer childrens books. Thats my idea protect her while she is young and volnorable. Thx again!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit