I know that a lot of people here will not agree but........

by Wordly Andre 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

How about a bunch of us dressed up like smurfs

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

What would be kind of funny is if all the costumes were the things JWs shot down. So, imagine a line of picketers at a DC, and in the line is Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, Jesus carrying a cross, Uncle Sam, the New Year's Baby and Father Time side by side, the Tooth Fairy, etc.

AND, each of them is carrying a humorous sign - nothing angry or bitter - just funny. I don't know, maybe Santa with a "Yes, Freddy Franz, There Really Is a Santa Claus," or "Maybe I Didn't Get to Your House this Year, But I Got to the Rest of 'Em!" I'm sure people would come up with some a lot funnier than those.

The humor would be disarming, and belie the "bitter apostate" myth the JWs always believe.

Any others to add to this?

S4

• amama2six
    amama2six

How funny Seeker! That with one being a Smurf holding a sign saying "I walked out of a KH...so should you!"

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Yes thats exactly what I'm talking about, nothing to scare people about evil apostates but to make them laugh and maybe think...

• TrekkerJW
    TrekkerJW
    "That with one being a Smurf holding a sign saying "I walked out of a KH...so should you!"

ROTFLMAO
    I was just taking a swig of water when I read that. Now it's all over my desk!

• dawg
    dawg

Mother...a smurf? LMAO....

You could dress as Abraham and say that you've come for the deed to Beth Sarim!

• amama2six
    amama2six
    ROTFLMAO
    I was just taking a swig of water when I read that. Now it's all over my desk!

Hehehe...sorry about that.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

How about a nude bicycle parade around the assembly hall.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

No one wants to see my fat ass, thats worse than seeing apostates!

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Yeah, Amama, that's what I'm talking about!

S4

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit