I know that a lot of people here will not agree but........

by Wordly Andre 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Ok, not to change anyones religious beliefs or anything but just because in my weird head! I think it would be funny to protest at the assembly, with a bunch of people wearing funny halloween costumes of all sorts. I know that a lot of people here are against that sort of thing, but I want to do it just because it will funny. I also want to have someone with a camera recording. I remember I posted something here before about me dressing up like Hitler and someone dressing up like Rutherford and we write letters to each other. Anyone want in?

• SuperApostateGirl
    SuperApostateGirl

You are soooo Wordly,shame on you!

• amama2six
    amama2six

It might be "fun"...but more importantly it will give the JWs all they need to validate to themselves how evil apostates really are and how right their wonderful GB is to protect them from such evils. I could never be a part of something like that...

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

While I agree it would be funny, I doubt that there would be any positive outcomes. I could, however, think of some negative outcomes.

TOFTT (Take one for the team) and try it out. Let's see what happens.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Yeah I'm not talking about changing peoples minds on the org, just to have some fun. After all these people killed Christmas, birthdays, and Halloween for me from birth till I was 17 PAYBACK!!

• SuperApostateGirl
    SuperApostateGirl

Your soooo Wordly!

xoxo

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Super Apostate, Imagine if we joined forces

• amama2six
    amama2six
    Yeah I'm not talking about changing peoples minds on the org, just to have some fun. After all these people killed Christmas, birthdays, and Halloween for me from birth till I was 17 PAYBACK!!

But who are you really "paying back"? The people who are just as blinded by the cult-mentality as your parents were when they raised you in it? If anything I feel sorry for them...it's the GB I want to "pay back" for running the organization that ruined my childhood (I was also raised in...left for good at 18). The GB isn't going to care if you show up wearing Halloween garb to a convention...it just gives them something else to write about in their publications condemning us evil apostates.

BUT...if that's something you need to do to feel better then go for it! I've already joked about going to my local KH dressed like a common whore (none of them there know I'm DFed as I live 600 miles from my old KH now) and video taping the reactions. LOL I won't do it, but it was fun to think about!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yeah I'm not talking about changing peoples minds on the org, just to have some fun. After all these people killed Christmas, birthdays, and Halloween for me from birth till I was 17 PAYBACK!! Please dont ever do that. My family ( grand kids are still in ) they would be so afraid of all that silly stuff they will never leave the organization. You will prove the org right .We are wicked they say...

• mustang
    mustang

Fantasy Role Playing ?

Mustang

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit