I like watching death.............

by zeroday 43 Replies latest jw friends

• milligal
    milligal

I'm not one to judge mental health, but I would have to respond that:

a) you are posting on a public forum that you like to watch death, are you trying to shock us?

b) what is your motive, to promote death watching? are you trying to find others who are tickled to see someone take their last breath?

Please forgive my sarcasm. I do understand that death is interesting and if no one wanted to see a dead person we would have no doctors....have you ever thought about the medical profession

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

I agree with SAG.

You watch someone in your family or another loved one die, and then tell us fascinated you are with it!

This thread is completely sick & twisted!!!

• dawg
    dawg

I've held friends and family members hands while they died... I've seen a person killed before my face.. violently killed... the deaths of those dieing of "natural causes" are usually peaceful, while the dude that died violently... not so peaceful

The look of "oh crap, I think I might be dead" is really hard to erase. Not something I ever want to see again... it's just that this person was alive one minute, very alive, and then to watch something very violent happen to them, and the look of "crap" on his face-very disturbing.

I think a person should be allowed by the "great spirit" (just kidding) to have a chance to make peace with friends and family before passing..violent deaths make a mark in time of those that witness it and those that pass...

But don't kid yourself Zero, everyone that posted on this thread has an interest in death, that's why they opened it up... it is a fascinating event and as Shakespeare said... one in "which no traveler returns". No one that lives isn't somewhat interested in a mystery such as this.

• SuperApostateGirl
    SuperApostateGirl

Curiosity about death is natural,hence why people will slow down by accidents etc... However to find pleasure and love watching someone die is down right sick!

Give your head a shake, bend down and place it between your legs and keep it there.I generally will keep my posts lighthearted and funny but this is ridiculous

there's other sites for sick people like you to go too,find it...

• beksbks
    beksbks

I'm gonna go out on a limb here, and say most people opened this thread hoping it wasn't what it appeared to be.

• Fadeout
    Fadeout

It's amazing how quickly some statements are twisted around here so as to be made more attackable.

SAG: Curiosity about death is natural,hence why people will slow down by accidents etc... However to find pleasure and love watching someone die is down right sick!

Please indicate where anyone in this thread said they find "pleasure" and/or "love" watching someone die.

Or admit you just made that up.

BTW, the video I posted is safe to watch, just a relevant song. (Tool- Vicarious)

• Twitch
    Twitch

Actually, this thread is exactly what I thought it is.

And I said what I knew I would.

:)

• Twitch
    Twitch

Fadeout,

Did you not read the opening post?

I will not provide links but I love death videos....just google death videos...they are aplenty...
  • SuperApostateGirl
    SuperApostateGirl

I love death videos....just google death videos...they are aplenty...I believe they are my final exit in some way...many have died and I will also but they have already died and I am alive....don't bother I know I am sick............

Maybe I took that out of context?

• knock knock

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit