I like watching death.............

by zeroday 43 Replies latest jw friends

• zeroday
    zeroday

I will not provide links but I love death videos....just google death videos...they are aplenty...I believe they are my final exit in some way...many have died and I will also but they have already died and I am alive....don't bother I know I am sick............

• Fadeout
  • sandy
    sandy

not sure why i opened this topic.

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

dont be THAT hard on yourself esp when u consider every single car slows down when they go by the scene of an accident to see the carnage

Carnage

Slaughter, that reminds me..

humm l like death as well....death metal that is.......

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJULYdRRx3s

• White Dove
    White Dove

I guess I'm kinda sick, too. I find the passing of one life to another very fascinating. EW! But yeah, it's interesting. CSI is one of my favorite shows.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

not sure what you mean - but I have watched a few people die (in hospitals) and it is more peaceful than I thought it would be. A little reassuring. Not something I like to do, but there are occasions when the only service you can offer a person is to be there and hold their hands.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Death videos? I don't want to click on any links. Could you please explain what they are? Do you mean actual videos of people dying? I held my mother while she died. I don't need to see anyone else die.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

death is a natural thing and we are all headed there, either by violence, disease or old age. I think it is normal to view it as we see it. I agree with the comment above about rubberneckers. There is a morbid curiosity in all of us I think. Since I will die someday I have seen some videos to see how bad it can get. I am not afraid of it, I just don't wanna have it come too soon tho!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I believe people rubber neck out of concern for people. Tragedy tends to bring out the hearts and caring of people, even strangers.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Zero, are ya gettin' out enough? Have you opened the windows and let a little light in?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit