Picketing

by MAHERSHALALHASHBAZ 42 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

I am afraid to see any of you people picket.

I am afraid, with the way laws have changed and are changing everyday, that it might be considered a Terrorist activity. All it takes is one person to throw something or to shove!

Not only that, but with the way religious antagonism is heating up, they will start calling YOU the anti-christ...and next thing you know, you're on a yellow bus headed for a fema detention camp.

Well you never saw us picket out side the Brooklyn Bethel & Georgtown Bethel. There was a bus load of us. Many in our group used to be IN Bethel.... We walk with signs ( The Police are there to see it is in good order) We have had many great conversations with the folks that LIVE in the apartments the WT OWN!!!If you think they dont suffer just living in the apartments. They watch there every move & witness to them regually, Also they(WT) made a lovely little park next to the Buildings , all the residents say they cant use it because the minit they sit in there some one come to tell them this is just a portion of Paradise. ... Had great conversations with the Cops. I sent the videos to some one on here( cant remember who) Had good results that we hear about when we go to PA.... Our Signs make it KNOWN we are NOT ANTI-Christ

• mouthy
    mouthy

BUMP

• criticalwitness
    criticalwitness

dont think it ever worked for me was taught to avoid apostates like the plague besides they always seemed so angry lol although i know now were such anger comes from but look how satan did it no big sign or broadcast just subtle question to get one to think and do what they naturally wanted to do not to compare apostates to satan but his technique was brilliant and you are not fighting against god so the battle can be won

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit