Is It Me Or Are The Males of Today More Feminine and/or Nerdy Than Ever B4?

by minimus 88 Replies latest jw friends

• trevor
    trevor

Minimus

This sound like a confession.

• minimus
    minimus

Not me ,Trevor. And I don't lie. Whataboutchoo?

• trevor
    trevor

Damn it minimus - you have found me out!

• minimus
    minimus

Of course some men might 'use" their "feminine side" to hook some easy prey.

• heathen
    heathen

I'm here to say that I'm trying my best to hold up the traditional manly role , I don't wear a shit unless I have to ,my belly sticks out past my waist , my penis hangs to the left , I will knuckle my crack in public , I belch in front of women , love beer and sports ..... now top that you manly men out there.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

David Beckham (one of the most popular men in the world) is also a meterosexual -he is said to spend hours on grooming himself

• minimus
    minimus

Heathen's kewl.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

What's a metrosexual? Is that someone who only has sex downtown or on the subway?

W

• restrangled
    restrangled

Minimus I totally agree,

Too many feminine males. Have you ever seen the shows Flipping out, Shear genius, America's next top model, or Project Runway?

All loaded with limp wristers trying to tell women how they should walk, dress, decorate, apply makeup, talk, cook etc.

Don't know if every one of them is gay, but I get tired of hearing how they are experts in the female area.

Glad I'm surrounded by real guys......you know, drop the clothes on the floor, happy to eat a big dinner, work on the cars, earn the living, do the major repairs around the house, and are just generally oblivious to anything else.

They are refreshing!

r.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Mini, I think men need to have at least basic grooming skills. Like clipping toenails. You'd be surprised how many men don't bother. They should make sure their hands and finger nails aren't rough and unsightly, so as to harm tender, feminine skin. Good hygiene and at least some pride in appearance are nice.

I don't want a guy to be too consumed with grooming though. I don't spend near the time trying to "fix up" that I did as a younger, JW woman. I don't curl my hair or put spray or gel in it. I wash it and let it dry naturally. I guess I am a bit of an earth mamma/hippie girl. I am clean and my nails are clipped. I wear make up only sometimes. I don't feel comfortable with a man who makes more fuss than I make. You know? But it wouldn't rule him out if he was crazy about me and tolerant of my standards.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit