Share something Odd about yourself

by KW13 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

Okaaay.

S

• sacolton
    sacolton
    I always say if i get rich, i'll hire a personal tickler...

I'll send you my resume. I can do back massages too. Just need room and board. I can also fix computers and minor home repairs.

Oh, I can wiggle my ears.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

There are way too many odd things about me. Probably the oddest thing about me is my oral skill. Every woman I have been with has told me that I am the most thorough and enthusiastic they have even heard of.

• hubert
    hubert
    I can put my feet behind my head and I have an unusually long tongue.

WOW !!

er.......No comment.

Hubert

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I'm 53 years old and I still have 2 baby teeth. But I'm wearing braces now and they are going to pull them and bring down the permanent ones.

• caliber
    caliber

In dentistry, hypodontia is the condition of naturally having fewer than the regular number of teeth. Hypodontia describes a situation when there is a missing number of 6 teeth or fewer. .

In caucasians, the most commonly missing teeth are the wisdom teeth (25-35%), the upper lateral incisors (2%) or the lower second premolars (3%).

Both my idential twin and I are missing the upper lateral incisors

Caliber

• B_Deserter
    B_Deserter

I enjoy cold spaghettios out of the can.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Something odd, something odd. Ok, how about this? I am unquestionably the sexiest man alive, yet I bask in my obscurity and do not submit myself for publication in Time magazine.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy
    I enjoy cold spaghettios out of the can.

ME TOO! Actually the ravioli nd the lasagna from Chef Boy Ar dee are good right outta the can too!

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I dont watch tv. And I spend too much time here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit